Reviews for The Paradox of Light and Shadow
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Please Continue!
HeagyBaby chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
wow it's pretty good. Update soon
moonangel511 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Well it is kind of a good thing that you stopped this fanfic because it is the most confusing one I have ever met it is more confusing then this one other I read. I mean there is really no plot and I practically wanted to shoot you when you showed us how Team 7 passed. Why in the hell would you do that? I am almost tempted to write this whole entire fanfic for you and hopefully making a lot more sense. I mean you have a great idea but this is not very good. I am sorry if I am being very mean about this. But it is the truth. Also Kyuubi isn't really the type to just lecture about history or anything else for that matter. Kyuubi doesn't want Naruto to be a weakling, so he would teach Naruto usefull jutsus to wipe the floor with the ninjas.
moonangel511 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
If I had to say this chapter wasn't so bad. But there are many things that is confusing to no end. First of all you should have made Naruto already know how to do Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Since he does have a lot of chakra, so Naruto should be ready for the much harder jutsus. Not to mention that the teams are very,very wacked up. I mean don't get me wrong I am glad that Naruto is not with Sasuke and Sakura. But he did pretend to be the class clown. So how the hell does having Shikamaru and Hinata with him in the tema make it balance on bit? You could have just let Naruto stay in the team with Sasuke and Sakura then make him even more badass.

Then again that is just my opinion. Later.
Facing Fear chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Add this to your counter! :)
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Awesome story I hope you decide to continue it.
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Why is he whiny and why would anyone teach a whiny person anything if they can't appreciate it.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Slacker. Write more!

Me laikes it.
Name chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Not a bad story, but your writing seems... off. The first chapter should probably be rewritten when you have a chance, other then that its not bad.
iWalkWounded chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
hmm. pretty nice. i like it so far. However, the "wall of earth" technigue you described in the beginning (known to the manga as Earth Style Wall [sorry to be a little obsessive there}) it is actually B ranked (check out leafninja . com to check these kinds of things). Keep it up

Mouldy
S-Wanderer999 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
A nice chapter and I like how things are going so far. To be honest you've actually made me feel sorry for Sasuke, sticking him with both Sakura and Ino and having Kakashi as his sensei.

I like how you had Hinata learn the kage bunshin with Naruto but had her taking breaks as well (mostly due to Naruto otherwise she might very well have ended up in the hospital). The reason why she a 'normal' (considering she has a kekkei genkei) Academy graduate can perform kage bunshin (even if it is only a clone or two), is due to her being a Hyuuga and their style of fighting and what they have to learn in order to be able to use it (she probably already knows some chakra control exercises and has been practicing them for years). Also the kage bunshin is ideal for Hyuugas to use since it is a solid clone with it's own chakra supply (meaning it can use Jyuuken). Also neither the Byakugan or Sharingan can tell who the real one is, unless the Sharingan user (or anyone else but it is easiest for those with the Sharingan) sees the person use Kage Bunshin (I hate how sometimes people make it where the Byakugan and/or the Sharingan can tell which is the real one from the clone).

Anyways keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
Yami Kurushimi chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Pwnage... update soon
Tzeentch chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
pretty good so far. Too bad not very much about Asuma...oh well
Facing Fear chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Interesting fic, like it so far.

I'd definately keep reading if you keep updating.

No grammar mistakes as far as I've seen, good job.

Very well done, update soon.
Shawny Wong chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Well written and interesting. I'm looking forward to more. So far, there's been Naruto and Hinata bonding. Will we see some Naruto and Shikamaru bonding soon? Naruto needs more friends. :)