Reviews for Harry Potter and the Legend of the Twelve
acdc00420 chapter 37 . 3/25/2011
this story was absolutely amzing i really beleived i was reading a real harry potter book had i not been looking at the fanfiction website lol i read it fro mbegining to end in one sitting and i must apologize for not reveiwing anything but the first and last chapters due to the fact that i was caught up in the story really wish i could provide some sort of critsim fo9r yo9u because no writer really want just infinite praise but honestly i couldnt have wish for a better fic the only onei ve ever read that even compares is james potter and the hall of elders crossing and im pretty sure you surpassed it even though i didnt think that was possible you def proved me wrong cant wait to read the sequel unfortunatly i need sleep lol ill try to reveiw more in the next one but if your writing continues to be this good i think ill have to at best go back and reveiw the chapters for you lol its really great thanks for giving all us harry potter fans out there who sorely miss the series like a part of our childhood a lil somehting that can fill a lil bit of the void that was left by my favorite story since i was eleven if you ever write your own book please let me know youll def have a fan right off the rip
acdc00420 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i like the premise alot cant wqit to see where you go with this sirius coming back and all that are great ideas i always had my questions seeing as how he fell through that veil thing
Last of the Trifecta chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I am so sorry, I didn't realise but thanx for telling me
peevesie Iyer chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Hello there

wish i could tell you to feel honored and such for i stopped in the middle of a story to review...some thing i never do...i wait to the last chapter and only review if i have something to say about it. But I can't as i ain't the great reader or such whom you would beg to read. I am just someone with too much time on their hands on some days

However, I thought this was fantastic...this chapter impressed me... i am now gonna wish that you don't disappoint me any further..

Love

Peevesie
juice14 chapter 37 . 7/24/2009
Wow that was something else! Action packed although the story seemed a bit squeezed with all the youngsters. 11 year old kisses are erm a bit odd heh. Nevertheless, a good story and I'm looking forward to see how it all pans out.
JACQUI chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
I HAVE READ ALL 4 OF YOUR STORIES AND I THINK YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED.I AM READING THIS FOR THE SECOND TIME.I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP UP THE NEVER KNOW YOU JUST MIGHT FIND YOURSELF A PUBLISHED LUCK TO YOU AND THANX
RadioactiveLobster chapter 37 . 2/6/2009
Wow. That's really all I can say about this story. I enjoyed reading it, though it was a bit confusing since I don't have a full understanding of the canon and I didn't read your "Chapter 37" story before I read this, but it all still seems to fall into place.

Now, I start on the big one. The 100 chapter, 600,0 word conclusion.

Since the story is completed I'll probably just wait until I finish it to review, like I did with this story but I already know, if this story is anything to go by it's going to be worth the read.
BYoshi1993 chapter 37 . 9/24/2008
Great as usual.
Neumzie chapter 22 . 9/20/2008
dude as soon as i read the line "an old muggle song about falling in love i started singing that song! then, low and behold, that was it! lmao love that song!

on a seperate note, stupid albus! i know he didnt know, but still!
Neumzie chapter 19 . 9/20/2008
just fyi, malfoy married astoria greengrass, daphne's 2 years younger sister. sorry,i nitpick about these kinds of things. i just thought d pont t out; you can ignore it if you want
Neumzie chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
ok, you might want to mention that Final Chapter is the sequal cause i started reading that first. just put "sequal to Legend" ini the summery! please and thank you!
sphinxgurl chapter 37 . 9/4/2008
There simply isn't enough praise I can give to this story. I adored the 'missing' Chapter 37, it is the first post-Deathly Hallows story I have read that deserves the attention of many - a fantastic fiction.

This follow-on is equally good. The attention to detail and weaving plot-line mean that it's one people will read again and again (the few grammatical errors are more than made up for in the story).

I can't wait to get started on the 'Final Chapter'; no doubt I'll have to read it more than once!

As for me? I'm just happy that I got 100th review.

Sphinxgurl
Franco Paz chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
what the hell?

really... these are 11 and 12 year old kids

11 year old kids dont go saying stuff like "I've heard California is a beautiful place. It suits you" to girls.
annonymous chapter 37 . 6/3/2008
First of all, i have to say, 500,0 words for the nezt story? Screw novel length, thats friggin encyclopedia length! Cant wait to read it. Secondly, this was an amazing story. However, I would have set the story a few years later because Albus and Carly (and Rose and Danny for that matter) seemed to be written too old for their given ages. Other than that, I loved the story, especially Ron's reactions to Danny and Rose. I also liked the symbolism between how Albus was saved in the Chamber and how Harry was saved in the Chamber. I'm looking forward to the next story!
Defender77 chapter 37 . 5/29/2008
WOW! You know they should put this in print and audiobook format. I think they could make some serious money off of you. Think of all the fan out there looking for more Harry Potter that have no idea about ff or your writing. JK couldn't do it better! Thanks so much and I'm off to start the "final chapter".