Reviews for Care
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great job!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really like this character study; I think you've got Ziva down perfectly. Really good writing.
silenceiseverything chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Okay, so this is great, but I have to say the line that totally made the story for me was the one about "wearing your heart on your pants." That, to me, was so completely "Ziva". I swear, it made me giggle for like five minutes. Especially since I picture her thinking that whole sentence a bit frazzled and really fast in her mind.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Good little character piece of Ziva.

Got right into what makes her tick!
rempli-de-souvenirs chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wow Emy, that was really great. Awesome work.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was an amazing one-shot, so very like Ziva. Written fantastically :D
sk8terinagirlNCISnco chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow! awesome one-shot! Ziva is absolutely OC! I like it! I think these are the real Ziva's thoughts!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow. That was very well done.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is nice. :) Geez, woman, you trying to take away my title as the Queen of all things Ziva? LOL, just kidding. I'm not the Queen. Wish I was, but . . . I think the voice in this was really good, but I think you have to watch the word choice on the Zivaisms - I might use something like "shirt," since it's closer to the actual phrase. I think a lot of people just assume you can toss in any old word to make a Zivaism, but I think it needs to be done more carefully. But yes, other than that, this is lovely. :)
moregoth chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
good writning!
ncismad chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Is there going to be more, I would like to see where this is going?
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is great...it gives us an incitefull look into Ziva. Something that hasn't really been explored. Well Done Emy Jems :)