Reviews for I Never Got to Tell You
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
OH MY GOD!
I am IN LOVE with this story! I cant wait for the next chapter!

xx Lilliana-Lissa xx
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Gibbs don't you think because of your stupid rule 12 Tony is where he is now, you can't keep two people a part when they love each other, you can't govern human nature by rules, you PLANK.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
I loved it Very well written and I just loved the plot . I love it when stories have a good Tony wamping
deetayl2 chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Beautiful. Loved this.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
I loved this story. It was rily good. You should do a sequal with the wedings of Abs/gee, Jen/Gibs, Tony/Ziva. I think it would be very funny to see what happend. You did a great job.
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
such a good ending. love the Jibbs!
EmyPink chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
Yay the Tiva. And the Jibbs was nice to, Jems. Great fic, I really enjoyed it. It was fun reading it when everyone else got to read it, instead of beforehand. :D
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
It's sad that it's ending, but I'm really happy that he woke up!
shirik chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
hallelluya! tony is awake! tnx for updating!
EmyPink chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
Obviously he would pick Ziva, I know you, Jems. Nice chapter. Glad that Tony woke up. Everyone seems so happy. Yay :D Go the Tivaness.
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
i loved it. I felt sorry for Kate because she was losing Tony and it was bad for her because it was to another girl. I hope that Tony makes the right choice and goes back. Update soon plese i cant what to find out what happends.
anthonydinozzo chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Very good Jems. Nice choice. As much as I love Tate, I love Tiva equally, so either way would have been fine for me XD

Nice outlook on the future for Tony :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
EmyPink chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Ah, the Tony-going-back-alive future looks so much nicer. Hehehe, he chose Tiva as I knew he would. Yay! Nice chapter, Jems. Well done.

Em xx
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
I loved it. Loved how they hacked into the phone or camra to hear what was going on. That was funny. Update soon i want to know what hapends when Tony gets to see what hapends if he decided to live. Update soon plese.