Reviews for Bright, Shiny Futures
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
If somebody ever wrote Lee with a brain, they would have him stay away from her. Thats what Kara hates being ignored
Guest chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Wh ois this michael putz. What kind of logic is trying to push. ewas on the run fighting for his life and the life of the other survivors in the fleet. Lee is a HERO. He has done things that this asshat will never be able to do. who the fuck is this loser to deny him his child. if he dont like it thats too bad. Lee has every right morally and legally to take his son if he wants. This mike asshole is really not a likable guy. Very selfish, maybe thats why kara is with him. Birds of a feather
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
It would be nice to see that
kara had really changed. Kara even in your shitty story does have one thing in common with her canon character. She is a coward unfeeling unless its her gonna take the hit. She will do what she wants to do and fuck whoever gets caught in the crossfire. no matter who she hurts, no matter how bad as long as she's good, so what. Fuck em. I doubt lee however would have given in a least not that fast. Unlike Kara Lee always had a conscience and tried to do the right thing. Unfortunately for this mike dude, sooner or later, he's going under the bus with the rest of 'em, every frakkin tire, cause that's what this bitch does, fuck things up
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
your story sucks. its like a soap opera and it hurts my head. Actually read afew of your other storys and they suck too. Your characters are unrecognizable and it reads like dimestore pulp. Plus the Kara can do no wrong? Just ughh where did you come up with this shit? Please stop writing this crap.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I fucking hate this story. Why is lee apologizing. He is right kara is a slut. she always has been
I wish you would stop this kara as the victim she's not a victim she gave lee up quick just like she always has. and Lee is apologizing? Where do you get this bullshit from? She is worried how hard it was for her While the fleet was being constantly attacked and devastated. she's comparing life in paradise to that. Thats bullshit and you know it. This story sucks. its totally unrealistic. Nobody is acting in character. You used names from the show and made people from whole cloth.
I dont recognize anybody the way you wrote them. Its like a soap opera and it sucks
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
You know what - Tired of these stories where kara fucks everything up but lee has to play the fool.
Dont think he would want tomeet karas husband. She fucked their relationship up and you nutty fanfic writers love to see him get fucked over for some reason. He was not like this in canon.
It makes the story unreadable and unbelievable. Kara thinks this is lees fault and its not
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Thats Kara fucked lee over again & again& again. What a coward this bitch is
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
What kinda crap is that. Lee so does not need starbuck to watch his back. Its him usually looking out for her. all she knows how to do is get in to trouble or fuck people over. she should have stayed in the background. Oh tea how do they have anybody in custody with a battlestar in orbit. A ship with weapons that could devastate a city from orbit? Hmm like to know how that works. Nobodies worried about those consequences i guess.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This doesn't make any sense. The President giving a speech in Congress televised, has the 'aliens' at his side, and no security what so ever.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 65 . 1/11/2010
Hoo boy...

Well, if nothing else, your explanation for Kara’s survival is an improvement over the show’s more ambiguous explanation; the wormhole idea might be only a theory, but it’s better than the non-explanation the show gave us (The implication of her being an ‘angel’ doesn’t exactly work for me).

As for your use of the Final Five...

The idea of them having remained secret for this long is a BIT of a surprise- and I definitely missed Saul being a part of the fleet; I only tolerated him as a human but I genuinely came to like the guy after he discovered his Cylon status and resolved not to define himself by it-, but your latest twist about the connection between Earth and the Cylons definitely created an intriguing new angle to the plot, even WITHOUT the discovery of Adama’s connection to them...

Just out of curiosity, would that make him like an inverted Cylon Jesus, since he’s the child of the Cylon God and a human but he ‘came’ to help BOTH sides find a way rather than just helping the humans?

Sucks that Earth got blown up, of course, but I suppose that the WHY it happened made a certain sense; we DO have an annoying habit of panicking when faced with something we can’t fully understand, and it’s not like “Galactica” and her crew didn’t try their best to bring the crisis to a peaceful resolution before everything came crashing down...

Barring some confusion about who originally PROGRAMMED all these Cylons in the first place- and the part with Kara suffering from amnesia seems REALLY tacked on-, the only real problem I have lies with your take on Sharon; the way she talked at some points, it sounds like she originally thought she was human until something happened to reveal her Cylon nature to her, but the events of the first season make it fairly clear that the Sharon who became Athena was always aware of what she really was and simply had access to Boomer’s memories.

That said, an effective bit of work you’ve got here in terms of writing, concept and characterisation.
MagikDragon chapter 65 . 9/24/2009
This entire story was amazing!

Thank you for sharing the ride.
GWHH chapter 31 . 8/30/2009
great story, but it sure is long
Don-Jam chapter 65 . 8/24/2009
A good end, I like the President of the colony covered in dirt and working the family garden.

I hope we well see more work from you one day, I have enjoyed this to no end, thank you for all the work you have done.
allygator16666 chapter 65 . 8/23/2009
Really enjoyed this story...hoping to see more great kara/lee bsg fanfiction from you! I love story where the ending has been reworked to give kara and lee the happy ending they deserved! Update soon! :) thanks again for all your hard work!
Elliesmeow chapter 65 . 8/23/2009
Nice ending. It was a long journey, thanks for bringing us along.

-Ellie