Reviews for 50 slices of psychoshipping
Nephilim.Gates chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
You sir, are insane. And that made this awesome. You've managed to twist everything beautifully. And I love the way your sentences are structured.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I luv this pairing but I can't decide if I like the story or not :/

I think it might be too depressing for me. I prefer happy endings. :)
bleeblob chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've read this several times and it breaks my heart a little every time I do.
a concerned fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The wing "tattoos" are actually scars. Get your facts right.
RamenLuverNessa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really adore this yaoi couple! .
Katsumi Amaya chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
beautiful
adera chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
beautiful...
Saria Athen chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Interesting choice of style, it isn't something one sees much. I like it.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this yet but if I have then I'll do it again. "

This was beautiful. I loved every word. It was so beautifully written its hard not to fall in love with it. You wrote in the summary "unapoligically dark and twisted" (please forgive my bad spelling ') Well I must be pretty dark and twisted myself because i found a few of these pretty funny. The ending was terribly sad but I think it complimented the story well. Excellent job on this story its going up on favorites. :D
HerZy Ishutaru chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Ohh very awesome... woa! This is my favorite pairing OWO and I think this is very cute...I love it and great job
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this pairing!

The best sentence is...#33

But the others are preety good as well

XD
kaiba.berry chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow this is absolutely super special AWESOME! xD it is definately one of the best psychoshipping fics out there! every sentence was fantastic and really gives you an indepth insight into yami no bakura and yami no maliks relationship. everything about this was exceptionally well written, breathtaking and very real. all the things that draw readers in and captivates them with each and every word. everything is right about this, there is no way that this could be any more perfect. i adored every sentence i don't think i can realy explain very well the way i feel about this piece. the only word i can think of that even come close to explaining it is absolutely fantastic. keep up the really great work! xoxo happy 2008!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
...WOW.

That was...just wonderful! Amazingly in-character for one, and also simply extraordinarily well written and emotional. This has got to be THE psychoshipping fic. You know, it's the fic you would show someone unfamiliar with the pairing to exemplify all that is great of this pairing. I adored how each sentence drew the reader in just that little bit more, so that by the end we ALL end up as Bakura does...drawn to the flame and gasping for breath(though hopefully not dead). Truly a superb piece, one of the best psychoshipping fics around!
yummy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008