Reviews for Envisioned Mirage
Starting is cool
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Namegoku chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Namegoku chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
I jst love the ccxlulu pairing
Namegoku chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Keep writting plz
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Love it :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I don't like Suzaku in this story. He's L.L.'s and C.C.'s "lightbulb"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
It's a prologue but it's as long as a normal chapter
King2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
L-O-L! You must be a very comedic person. I had to laugh quite a bit at the irony in some of what happened here. The dream, her different shifts at work, and then getting hired as his assistant. Bravo, I can't wait to read more.
RiseofaRebellion chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
i really like tyhis story and will patiently await the next cahpter, keep up the good work. i believe u used fluff right if not dont worry about it kay -
RiseofaRebellion chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
aww i was looking forward to seeing suzaku in this fic but why is he such a bad guy, do you not like him? and swhy is he afte cc, and how does he know about shirley, and how the heck did u get so good at writing, - awesome story now to read the rest.
MyBeloved chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
aww :) how sweet. i think you've done a good job so far, and i hope you continue... are you still going to have 20 chapters?

i'm intrested to see how those some-what unidentified characters (like Orangeboy ;) kallen and... shirley?) play a part in the up-coming chapters. right now, though, i'm mostly curious about lelouch and suzaku's relationship... how did they get into that rivalry? i am kinda a fan of suzaku, so im kinda sad to see him written as the bad guy. lol, but other then that, LOVE the cute relationship between C.C. an lelouch. i look forward to reading the rest of your story.

sincerely, MyBeloved
IsisCalais chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
I have to say, your English is better than some. You're doing a great job. It's been 9 months! More chapters please!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »