Reviews for Nightmare became a Reality
click forevah chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
eh ma gawd i haght claire but finsh the story plz;)
Ume-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
OH I see, out of college. How did Massie loose her money? PLease right the next chap.

btw, I agree with you. I do NOT like Claire. If it were real life I would probably feel sorry for claire and hate massie, but as a book, the way it's written, I can't stand claire. Massie rox.
Ume-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
When is this story? High School? AFter SChool? Why isn't ALicia mad about Hotz? OOH well, I better jsut read the next chaps!
take.a.chance. just.say.yes chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
OMG!

i feel kinda bad about tearing claire down. she has lower self esteem then dylan.

wah!

but still i love the juicy things that happen!

s'il vous plait (please!) update soon!

with love,

xo-grr432-xoxo
take.a.chance. just.say.yes chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
im a massie-chist and a kristen-chist. (that really doesn't have the same ring to it as massie-chist!)

love the story, i kinda like claire. if she wasn't as clingy... good story!

xoxo-gr432-xoxo
Quiiitx3 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
HAHA

i love it.

]
KarleyBoB chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
OMG! so awesome. cant wait for thenext chapter. but since its alicia's families money, and alicia has always loved massie, so i think massie should invite massie to go and do ALL of the stuff with her.
littleitalygrl2 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
luv the chappie! i cant wait to see the drama unfold before me! even though, i do like kuh-laire...

you know you love me,

*i*
BurntVelvet chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
yes this is love!
hpdrfan1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
this is well written. it's good that Massie is finally understanding how life REALLY is...update son! cant wait 2 c how Claire get's payback...hope it's not too bad, though,i kinda like Claire...
prettyperfecttoes chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
i have already reviewed and i love it!

but, are Alicia and dylan rich? and do they work for claire or are friends with her?
joshnemilia chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
AHAH! Finally some Claire butt-kicking! haha! kewl. Like this whole idea of Massie getting payback! Can't wait for new chapters! I totally want to see how Claire is going down and how this ends. )
caralineFTW chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Luv how Massie is nicer:) Hate how Claire is meaner:( But oh well i do like it but can u put in on how she got poor and stuff.

THX!
LoveJenn chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
this story is pretty good... please write more.
KarleyBoB chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
who called her? what happened to the boys? how old are they? why is she poor? where are her parents? claire didnt star in "baby got back" first. she stared in Dial L for Loser first. thats all.