Reviews for Eternity
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 4/15
Omg heart T_T...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
You should continue this. It's absolutely wonderful. You have to continue this for the of the world and me
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Its a precious piece of angst. I hate angst, it makes my heart cringe and wrinkle. But yours, it's precious. It the same feeling, alright, but somehow it has a warmness... Okay, no need to understand me, what I want to convey is... I loved it. Each word of it. So thanks for this precious story 3
Cassandra Eve chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i love the last line 3
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awww, *tears* Now I wanna make a sad Hiruma/Sena fic. XD Nice job though, love the idea that Eyeshield becomes a separate part of Sena.

SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
sad but cute sort of true may be when you think about it thanks for upl please continue
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
TT wow sooo sad :(

poor Hiru-kun

but a well written story and got the emotions well placed :)
Raernix chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wow that was...undenyably twisted...good but very twisted.. i like it
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I get to review for this TWICE~

I love our joint account more than usual right now xD

But don't worry! I won't use it to review!spam you!...well, maybe I will...but not tonight!

...Most likely xD

Oh, have you seen The Longest Yard? It's pretty good! A ton of gay humour xD

I got some awesome presents for Christmas! One of them is a little psychedelic light show in a ball~! It's freakin' awesome!

Dad called it my brain in a bubble xD
DeSyvPlager chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hm... This is kinda interresting, do you think you could find a way to continue this? I have a couple of ideas, if you want to hear about them, you can write me, they're a little, how can I put it? you know other worlds ect, in that way. but I think the story's interesting and I like the way you write so... well yeah.
IDK aka CJ chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
so does this mean eyeshield and sena were in a relationship but they broke up and eyeshield is trying to get him back and sena's hurting because of it?

and that whatever eyeshield did, sena did?

awesome story though.

it made me cry.
Megan chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i really enjoyed reading ur "eternity" the eyeshield 21 story

i think it is a really interesting story and i really want to know wat happens in the story later on so can u PLLZ continue it?

well thanks!_
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Twisted...but I really did love that last line, I'm a romantic at heart! Do NOT tell my friends
UkexSemeYEqualsXToThePowerOfZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Ahahahaha, dude, you got flamed xD You wrote this during the Jocelyn...issues, correct?
InsanityTemptress chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
hey this story was pretty good and i think you should continue it. i'd be pretty interested to see how it would continue.