Reviews for Destinies Entwined
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
BOUTTT TO CRY M8!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh my God that was beautiful. It pulled on my heart strings the entire way. I felt my heart sink when Kurama died, and there was a it in my stomach until the very end. I cried. I have never before cried reading a fan fiction. That was magnificent. I love how Kisuke calls Kurama Father, because he is more proper like that, and calls Hiei Dad. It's really hard to express just how great this was. I read all of your previous stories in their unedited forms on a different website, but I read this one here so that I could leave you a review. I hope you see this. Thank you for these wonderful stories, the warmed my heart.
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very few fanfictions make me cry. Congratulations on making me do so. This would not have had the same affect had I not read the previous three prequals. You built up their characters so well - made us part of the story, and that's why this one hit me so hard. For some reason, having a long amount of time pass so instantaneously makes it almost worse for me. Because I know all the characters had such a long and fulfilling life. Yet knowing people like Kuwabara and Keiko have passed.. it's difficult, even though this is only fiction. This is a similar feeling to the way I felt when I watched the last OVA to Rurouni Kenshin - the son was grown up and Kenshin returns home to his final resting place, and same with the last book of Fruits Basket - they grew up, had a child, and are living the remainder of their lives in love and bliss.

Kurama and Hiei deserved to be together - and they got that, and Kenshin deserved to be happy, and he only received that in death. Throughout this oneshot, I could feel the connection between the way it was written and they way you addressed your dedication to in the author's note. It's all the same, and some day you will be able to rest forever with your loyal companion, just as Hiei and Kurama - who are as real to me anything - are. They live on in our hearts.

Your story really hit me. You're probably thinking I'm some obsessed fangirl, reading so much into this and explaining how real the characters seem to me. I wish I could explain all my thought processes, but some feelings are too strong and different to be placed into words. I'm sure you don't wish to read a book in this review, so I will cut it short. You just seem to be one you might be able to understand some of these things. Thank you again, for everything.

~Takara Taji
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow. That's all I can say. And I want to bawl my eyes out. I was expecting depressing, but this was something else altogether. Beautiful story, and those two really do belong together.
Aquari Lynnel chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is one of the most beautifully depicted fanfictions I have ever read. Not a soul was out of character and I even cried a bit in the end. Honestly, when my love and I are forced to part, I hope we are reunited as beautifully as Hiei and Kurama were.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that is a very sad story, but nice job. it was...well written *tears* heh, u actually made me cry, good work.
Animefreak20006 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You made me cry, so now you have to put up one chapter of the other arcs you have planned. It was a good ending, but I just cried when I read it. I also felt bad for both Yusuke and Kisuke. Just three years after his father died in battle, his dad dies in battle too; and right in front of him. Now Kisuke doesn't have any blood relatives in his family that are alive! All of Yusuke's friends have died with the exception of Kisuke, but honestly, it will still be a lonely existence for him. His son is married and he'll probably move away and start a family of his own.

I have one question though. What happened to Shiori, Hatanaka-san, and Shu-chan?
DragonRose888 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Such a perfect ending to your wonderful and your masterpiece arc. I love your writing and I'm sorry I did not review earlier but I finally did! xD I am and will always be a fan of your work and can not wait for your future stories.
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner, I have read some of your other works, but this one has me crying...they truely belong togther, wonderful...:)
shogi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow... I'm crying... I'm really crying. I never cry.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was such a shocking beginning, but then again, you did say it was the end. And I, honestly, cried though the entire story.

There are so many things I want to say something to, but I'm not sure what, or where to start. Drat.

As always, your writing is superb, and you know just what to write and use to burn it into my memory for a lifetime, if not longer. This is starting to sound corny, but it's true.

And also, as always, you are extremely creative in your ideas. The doors were my favourite part of it; how they depicted who lay behind them.

But this all also left me in confusion. You put up the last one next, and I want to know what happens NEXT-next. And now, I'm pulling my hair out wondering what could have all possibly happened inbetween. Curses, you're too good at suspense!

*prays* I can relate, and I hope you and Spunky meet each other when ready.

So, though this wasn't much (as a review, I mean), fantastic job with this piece, and congratulations on finishing this. I'm still crying and pulling out my hair waiting for what comes next. ;D
solitare1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I read this story the first time on AFF and I loved it. You are a fantastic writer and I really enjoy your stories. BTW I have read all the stories in your arc and await anymore you write. I have begun to put all your stories in my c2 I think everyone should read them. The ones with a really good lesson in them most of all.
Storming Lilacs chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I read this the other night- big mistake on my part, because who could sleep easily after such an intense story? You write amazing stuff! It was depressing and beautiful. It was pretty evident that Kurama was going to die, it was right there in the beginning, but still I was shocked. Hiei's declining state through all that was very heartbreaking. What I especially liked was the whole future setting, that at this point in the arc, because A LOT of time has passed, the characters have already lived through so much and gone beyond a lot of we're familiar with. This 'dreaming' feel is what also contributed to the whole haunted aspect of the situation, because I have to say, having Koenma show where Kurama went after death -was- haunting on some levels despite being a healing moment, because truly like death, it wasn't a dream for Hiei and there wasn't anything that could be done other than to accept it and eventually join him. People resist the end of things they like, but for an ending I think this is pretty damn perfect.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
T_T

really sad! it was creative, emotional, so close to real life, and perfectly well aimed at the human/demon hearts! amazingly written, and without a doubt the best death/romance fic i ever read! fantastic job!

:-)
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh no...

After following Kurama and Hiei through so much, reading about them grow together in your other amazing stories, it was devastating to see what marked their end..

A beautiful story; very, very sad. I think that a major tissue-alert would be appropriate!

Loved the ideas you used in this, especially that of the doors. I can picture the dragon and the vines so vividly, as if it were real.

A wonderful New Years present! Hope to see many, many more stories (stay true to your Resolutions!).

StarDancer