Reviews for Oh Christmas Tree
Aw... more Dasey!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Did they run off to bed..Together?LOL! LOVE IT:D
InsaneWriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
you got a real knack for comedy, keep up the work! You're doing awesome!
Vengeful chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very, very funny story. I am very glad that I came across this! I loved the argument and the input of the family. Marti was, of course, adorable with her comments, and the childish bickering between Casey and Derek was just perfect.

I must say that I did like the ending-subtle and funny. I look forward to reading more from you! And I liked the length-the longer, the better, I think.
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
YAY! SO CUTE!
b.j chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hey...that was an awesome one-shot. adorable.
jayley chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
the ending really made me laugh
Not Signed In chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You're very witty.
funnechick chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I loved, LOVED the dialogue! It was so great & witty & in character. And I love how Derek picked Casey up and carried her around. And how he gave his jacket to her. And of course how Casey completely refused all of the nice things he did for her. And (gosh I'm using that word too much) how Derek "shut her up"...totally something he would do. I kind of felt like the end wasn't as good as the rest of the story...but I guess I'm just not the biggest fan of fics that leave you to wonder what happens next. But anyway, it was still really good and a great, late Christmas present.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ButterflyRae chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Great story!
LF7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aww that was really cute, i was kinda hoping that that Brogan guy would see them, but no such luck aw well. Beautifully written.
leogalsis chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i liked it, it made me laugh. very good oneshot.
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
THAT WAS FUNNY!

I don't think I stopped smiling and I loved your authors note at the beginning. It was great.

-Jeni
jcool789 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was awsome! you should make it a two shot