Reviews for DBV Series 7: Fragile Peace
gokussj3 chapter 117 . 12/24/2014
Asesome series man can't wait for series nr 8
guitarlover56784 chapter 69 . 12/14/2014
Okay so question? I know how verto keeps his transformed state, so how was his transformed state "Enhanced"? He needs equal levels of ki and psi, so how did that happen?
guitarlover56784 chapter 49 . 12/12/2014
You didn't and have not yet, given us a power level of lenz at super saiyan for a while, or super saiyan with kaioken
guitarlover56784 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
woah, he only gains 50 mill when he goes from ss1 to ss3? Whats that about?
Andrew chapter 92 . 9/15/2014
Your whole story was awesome, in length and action! Vang was a really inventive villain, and Razil and the whole Guardian and time thing, I'm writing my own version of DBV series eight, not on the internet, I'm just emailing it to a cupple of my friends, so I'm not coppywriting anything, or steeling anything, or taking credit for anything, cause it's not on the net, good luck with your DBV Series Eight, out!
Guest chapter 117 . 3/13/2014
I love the whole dbv series's and for saga eight I was wonder could verto go to the naruto verse with trucks and gotten and bece ninja think about verto learns fuinjutsu, medical fuinjutsu, gen/fuin. Jutsu, ninjutsu, medical ninjutsu , kinjutsu , kenjutsu , genjutsu, senjutsu, just think about it
magnum95 chapter 111 . 12/23/2013
i wonder if verto could add some of those earth elemental techniques to his arsenal? but would it make up for the loss of his psi energy?
jeffrey chapter 117 . 11/23/2013
You still haven't put anything on Lenz's gravestone
jeffreysmith5073 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I cant wait untill ssj4 gets revealed in your story! I realy would love it if you gave me a hint or two on if/when it will be introduced!
Jesse chapter 117 . 8/14/2013
I have followed this fanfic since the beginning. I took a year off and caught up again this summer. This is truly the most creative and action packed story I have ever read. The attention to detail and character descriptions, plot twists and use of modern characters have left me wanting more after every chapter. I am a huge DBZ fan. This story takes what the amazing mind of Akira Toriyama thought up and takes it to another level and refines it through years of toil and blood in every paragraph. Verto is very true to human instinct and feelings by creating a character that is completely honest with himself. I am a follower for life!
majorpain100 chapter 117 . 7/29/2013
This is my favorite story on fanfiction! And ican't wait for the new chapters to come out later.
Mleebs530 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Holy shit. I just finished reading all 7 sagas over the last 3 weeks and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed it. It's easily on my top 10 favorite stories. Its really difficult to find good writing on this site sometimes. A lot of peoples stories are poorly punctuated, the stories usually don't have a strong sense of chronology or description within the plot, the characters usually act completely OOC, or the stories end up being closer to GT than DBZ. I can happily say that these stories have none of that. The characters and plot are as on point as any other popular story here. I'm excited to see what kind of mind fuck the 8th Saga is. Have you read Honor Trip, Bringer of Death, or The Fall of Lord Frieza? If not I recommend those stories starting with the first two. I'd easily throw this series in the same league. Keep up the good work man.
JediMasterChris1 chapter 117 . 3/15/2013
Hey man! I have caught up on your series now and feel it's time to give you my first review on it.

I enjoy every story in this series so far, all of your oc's are very well rounded and fit in with the DBZ cast, even the characters from other franchises that have cross overed into your stories fit in well.

I also saw on your profile that some people have a problem with all the cursing in your stories, personally I find the cursing makes it more realistic, and the heroes cursing out the villains is just pure fucking bad ass, I can't tell you how many times I watched DBZ and wish the heroes would cuss out the villains.

I'm glad that you aren't allowing these people to change how you write your stories, keep doing what you're doing Bro!
mike chapter 117 . 3/11/2013
Your writing astounded and amazed me throughout the 6 sagas. Hell even in the beginning of the 7th it was good vs that android. Then it turned horrible. Dude, what the fuck happened? Your writing turned horrible. Verto became COMPLETELY out of character, and yes, his language is TERRIBLE, which makes the story FAR less enjoyable. I mean what the hell is the villain supposed to say when the hero fucking curses at him with foul language. Dear God man, there are so many things you can say WITHOUT FUCKING CURSING YOU MORON. I am so dissapointed
Wolf chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
You should try lucid dreaming