Reviews for DBV Series 7: Fragile Peace
Guitarlover56784 chapter 111 . 2/19
I don't understand. Etarb was 800 mill. Why did krillin and the others say he was weak? Mikeguten hotmail for a response, if you want
Guitarlover56784 chapter 81 . 2/12
So what's up with the spirit gun? It didn't seem all that different from firing a regular psi blast. Why did it make it faster, he didn't say any words
Guitarlover56784 chapter 77 . 2/11
Probably getting sick of me by now since I've been reviewing your story for some years now haha. I noticed a difference, not only in your story but in others as well. Sometimes they say kaio Ken, others super kaio Ken. This chapter you used kaio Ken, and it only boosted his SM form to 800 bill, as opposed to the 900 bill when he used super kaio Ken against frost. I don't recall if he was stronger when he used it against frost, but that's a pretty big discrepancy. Is there any real difference between regular, and super or just for reading purposes? And if there is, what is it? Emails mikeguten hotmail. Oh another question I've been wanting to ask. I know verto trained with weighted clothing in the afterlife. Why isn't he still doing that? And if he constantly increased the weight, wouldn't he constantly get stronger?
Guitarlover56784 chapter 10 . 2/7
Gotenjs only jumped 50mill going from ss1 to ss3? Isn't that kind of a small boost?
Alejo418 chapter 73 . 12/28/2015
I'm loving all of your subtle RvB references sir.
gokussj3 chapter 117 . 12/24/2014
Asesome series man can't wait for series nr 8
guitarlover56784 chapter 69 . 12/14/2014
Okay so question? I know how verto keeps his transformed state, so how was his transformed state "Enhanced"? He needs equal levels of ki and psi, so how did that happen?
guitarlover56784 chapter 49 . 12/12/2014
You didn't and have not yet, given us a power level of lenz at super saiyan for a while, or super saiyan with kaioken
guitarlover56784 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
woah, he only gains 50 mill when he goes from ss1 to ss3? Whats that about?
Andrew chapter 92 . 9/15/2014
Your whole story was awesome, in length and action! Vang was a really inventive villain, and Razil and the whole Guardian and time thing, I'm writing my own version of DBV series eight, not on the internet, I'm just emailing it to a cupple of my friends, so I'm not coppywriting anything, or steeling anything, or taking credit for anything, cause it's not on the net, good luck with your DBV Series Eight, out!
Guest chapter 117 . 3/13/2014
I love the whole dbv series's and for saga eight I was wonder could verto go to the naruto verse with trucks and gotten and bece ninja think about verto learns fuinjutsu, medical fuinjutsu, gen/fuin. Jutsu, ninjutsu, medical ninjutsu , kinjutsu , kenjutsu , genjutsu, senjutsu, just think about it
magnum95 chapter 111 . 12/23/2013
i wonder if verto could add some of those earth elemental techniques to his arsenal? but would it make up for the loss of his psi energy?
jeffrey chapter 117 . 11/23/2013
You still haven't put anything on Lenz's gravestone
jeffreysmith5073 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I cant wait untill ssj4 gets revealed in your story! I realy would love it if you gave me a hint or two on if/when it will be introduced!
Jesse chapter 117 . 8/14/2013
I have followed this fanfic since the beginning. I took a year off and caught up again this summer. This is truly the most creative and action packed story I have ever read. The attention to detail and character descriptions, plot twists and use of modern characters have left me wanting more after every chapter. I am a huge DBZ fan. This story takes what the amazing mind of Akira Toriyama thought up and takes it to another level and refines it through years of toil and blood in every paragraph. Verto is very true to human instinct and feelings by creating a character that is completely honest with himself. I am a follower for life!