Reviews for Void
oRANGEBosseS chapter 10 . 6/22
I love yor writing style. I really love the SS pair. And I really hate Tai. You are an amazing author and writer and it would be great if you could continue this story. It may have been over a few years now, but I think that if you continue you'd be very proud of it when you look back.
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 5/29
Please don't leave this story. Its soooooooooooooo beautiful that it deserves a ending. A happy ending. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm reading this for the 6th time and it gets even more beautiful with time.

I'd like to dedicate a song for this Syaoran- ( watch?v7p73-LO0Be8)

Its a Hindi song but please listen. It describes his feeling so well that I had to share.

Finally, thank you for writing such a magical story.
I remember reading this years ago, so long now that I cannot remember my account password anymore. Your story is well-written, with feet to stand on and legs to run with. It could very well be one of the best CCS fanfics on the internet. I won't ask you to finish this fic soon. But please show us fans that you still intend to someday. I'm waiting for the day when I see your chapter alert on my e-mail. I know it takes time and sacrifice, and you might just have moved on to another season in your life, but I beg you to shoulder on. Please do it for us, and do it for yourself. I know this story is something you will look back on with pride someday. So please. :)

- Jianne
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I know you haven't updated this in over 5 years but it is truly is a amazing, well-written story featuring my all time favorite couple. Please continue if you can! I understand how hard it is when our interests change or we become busy but I can tell, you are a great writer. And I would love to read the rest of what you had planned for this story.
Sakuray98 chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
That's sooooooo unfair! Please finish the story! Although it's been years please finish it because this story is unique so please!
Wild-hair Eir chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
/groan/ it's obviously you wouldn't continue this story, but i could keep hoping on, right?
pure.nirvana chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I like it so far, I personalty think it's time to do something about the Void card.
pure.nirvana chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
OMG Yoshiro, he is so funny. I loved that whole shopping part, couldn't stop laughing
ndesi62 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
This is an absolutely amszing storry! I know its been a while, but please continue it as soon as you can. I'm dying for a happy ending!
GirlOfAThousandDreams chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
So, I was reading this and it's the last chapter and okay, so it ain't finsihed yet, so I check when it was last updated and welp, 2009. Great. Cool. Wow. Yuuuup.

Please update. Please.
Ella1989 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
You have to finish this story. I love the story line.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
This is such a great story! I can't wait to read what will happen next
Drop chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
omg please death
if you're going to write a fucking history to finish it pls damn it!
if you're going to leave it for years pls delete it and disappears from these page! muerete seriously is a crime against greedily readers to find a nice story to entertain and bring this disappoints
pyormin chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Wishing one day I could write like you.
kendokao chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
What a fantastic story. The perfect balance of SS and magic, plus great characterization. So glad I decided to read what you have.