Reviews for Void
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I know you haven't updated this in over 5 years but it is truly is a amazing, well-written story featuring my all time favorite couple. Please continue if you can! I understand how hard it is when our interests change or we become busy but I can tell, you are a great writer. And I would love to read the rest of what you had planned for this story.
Sakuray98 chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
That's sooooooo unfair! Please finish the story! Although it's been years please finish it because this story is unique so please!
Wild-hair Eir chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
/groan/ it's obviously you wouldn't continue this story, but i could keep hoping on, right?
pure.nirvana chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I like it so far, I personalty think it's time to do something about the Void card.
pure.nirvana chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
OMG Yoshiro, he is so funny. I loved that whole shopping part, couldn't stop laughing
ndesi62 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
This is an absolutely amszing storry! I know its been a while, but please continue it as soon as you can. I'm dying for a happy ending!
GirlOfAThousandDreams chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
So, I was reading this and it's the last chapter and okay, so it ain't finsihed yet, so I check when it was last updated and welp, 2009. Great. Cool. Wow. Yuuuup.

Please update. Please.
Ella1989 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
You have to finish this story. I love the story line.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
This is such a great story! I can't wait to read what will happen next
Drop chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
omg please death
if you're going to write a fucking history to finish it pls damn it!
if you're going to leave it for years pls delete it and disappears from these page! muerete seriously is a crime against greedily readers to find a nice story to entertain and bring this disappoints
pyormin chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Wishing one day I could write like you.
kendokao chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
What a fantastic story. The perfect balance of SS and magic, plus great characterization. So glad I decided to read what you have.
Steveaaml chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
I knew this would be a difficult moment, but it is SO much harder than I expected.
However, I don't regret the decision for a second.
This story is beautiful. It is sweet, clever, moving, funny, adorable, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and just...important.
I am so very happy that this story exists, and I really hope that some day - who knows when - you write an ending to it.
If not, then I will have to be content imagining the many wonderful ways it could continue, and the eloquent ways you would use to describe it.
Thank you for this tonight. You have a great gift for writing, so even if you're not doing it here anymore, I hope you're still writing somewhere.
Steveaaml chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
What have I got myself in to?!
Only one more chapter?!
AAAHHHHHHH! It's such a good story! I care so much!
What am I going to do?!