Reviews for Welcome to my Life
jk chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
bella says that that night Charlie "beat her a few times" LOL that doesn't sound right does it? hit her a few times, beat her...as in singular..does she not know the meaning of a beating? if someone hits you a once, twice that's not a beating! and if he beat her a few times in one day she sure as hell wouldn't be walking to port fucking angelas..she'd be in the fucking hospital or on the ground somewhere
then she tell Edward about how she doesn't let anyone in whilst letting him in...a weird contradiction there...
and Edward sounded like he was bragging about money didn't he? the immature pompous little shit...he even gave her a listing of his familys assets in ranking...strange thing to do...
your obviously to immature to write a story like this, I cant believe you posted it. I would have been to embarrassed to post this story if I wrote it.
but I guess if a bunch of immature 12 years olds are your readers they may like it...but anyone with half a brain...not so much
jk chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
you've obviously never been beat on... cause the way you write it...it just doesn't happen like that lol

and how did Charlie hear rumors about bella and Edward...bella had just met him for the first time THAT day and she just came from school...so how did that work huh?
TopazGirl96 chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
Why does Bella keep running from Edward like that? It's kind of weird.
bren4243 chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
I like this story very much it is great
animeloverandyaoilover chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
lol wow the stiff they found XD
missylb chapter 34 . 2/23/2012
Loved this just wished there was more to it x
anon chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
what the heck she is only sixteen she will not be of legal age for 2 more years i know u live in cananda but the cullens r in america
Fee-Sha16 chapter 34 . 4/28/2011
Cool Story! Good Job!)
BeckaR chapter 34 . 9/19/2010
love this story
millahbaby chapter 34 . 7/19/2010
it was good! but shouldn't bella and edward have married sooner? didn't you say that they had two weeks or something?
MaEsTaMa chapter 34 . 7/19/2010
It feels like it need a sequel because you didnt put what happens with Lucia and Jacob. The only thing that i didnt like about the story is that in chapter 3 Bella was suppose to have a broken arm, wrist and leg. But in the middle of the next chapter Bella is suddenly heal.
marie1976 chapter 34 . 6/21/2010
that was weird cant beleiur it stoped there
Love Begets Love chapter 34 . 5/23/2010
That was so beautiful. Twists and turns. You should write a sequel. It could be Edward's and Bella's marriage and Lucia and Jacob could get in the way of it. Just a suggestion.
Paradoxpixie chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
I like this story, it's interesting, different, and lots of drama and fun. And the protectiveness of the Cullens is great, I love protective boyfriends/ brothers/ fathers.

I have seen some inconsistency in here though. Like Edward asking her if she "really" would marry him last chapter when they had already discussed that several chapters ago. Just fyi, I still love it.