Reviews for CocaCola Carousel
sunamikei chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really enjoyed your characterization, I could easily picture them :)
meowll chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I think you captured Light's personality brilliantly in this one. Great job!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very well done.
nefertani chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Love this to bits~
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i want sequel..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...

i want the next part of thisssssssssssss...

*kitty eyes*
Arciam chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was really good :D

Especially I like the fact that it wasn't OOC

Uh, though I guess I'm a bit slow... what was this coke-bit at the end about? I don't quite get it, I must admit '''

Did L suggest that Light go down, get a coke and return to the suite?

I do know that they were playing spin the bottle with an empty coke bottle, so that's the only explanation that makes sense to me ''' (also because Light thinks 'the vending machine is closer than home', which might indicate he's considering staying the night at that hotel...)

Anyway, very well done :)
breadsticks chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I have to say your characterization always fits them to a T.

But Light always seems to lose out in the end...? Then again, maybe it's just my ego echoing Light. XD

Thanks for writing!
Yoru K-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Stop with poison apple i want the next part of this... Demanding in know but gr... ik wanna know what happens 3
Sage347 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Surprisingly good for a first person perspective, and with just enough of a balance between dialogue and detailing. I just love how you portray them here... believable, while still just enough to make the fangirls inevitably go "SQUEE!"...

In any case, faved.
HereIGoAgain chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Okay, the girl squealing at Light to GET HIM GET HIM (L) was SOO PRICELESS. I was giggling the whole time. XDD

(He gets the coke! :D)
TheRecorder chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*smiles* Very enjoyable. I liked that very much. You have effectively cured me from my assigned-reading slump I've been in the past few days because of school starting.

And yes, I know this is a half-year old story. I just liked it so much.

Cheers for smirking L! -
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
An interesting look on what Light thinks of his and Ryuga's "friendship" and nicely written. Love it, as per usual. (We all know L and Light wanna constantly sex each other anyway, bottles be damned.) XD

~;~Shaku
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
He'll get the coke. Definitely. And L is very sneaky xD
Skitts chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Darnit. I feel I should review because it would terribly rude of me not to do so, yet I have no idea what to say.

I suck at these things, seriously.

Plus, I'm sure you don't need ANOTHER adoring fan telling you how awesome and amazing you are for writing so well xD
MiaoShou chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Yeah, he'll go get the Coke. He wasn't angry - or rather, he was angry about being one-upped but he didn't object to being kissed. By the time he gets downstairs he'll be thinking about that and wondering why - then he'll want to try it again to see what happens... the curiosity pertaining to genius can get you into some strange situations XD

Anyway, he tells himself he's ignoring L at the beginning but really, he thinks about nothing else XD