Reviews for Do I Make You Proud
Lena Kim chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Poor Syd!
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
You know I just realized that I never reviewed this, please forgive me. Anyways, this was just amazing, so sad but yet uplifting at the same time. You really did a wonderful job in portraying Syd's feelings and the trying times she's going through.

I absolutely loved how you had her and Sky develop in this story, you portrayed them going from friends to something more in a very mature way. Lovely job my dear as always.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh wow. What more can I say? This story was an emotional rollercoaster and one of the few to have made me shed some tears. Amazing work, well done :)
AnaElise chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw that was so cute. I really needed a good Syd/Sky story again, there are just not enough out there. (Although I tend to repeatedly read your over and over again). Great job, definitely loved it. Happy new year!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aww... Amazing fic. Loved this.

“Stop calling me hunky.”

“But Sky, you’re SO HOT!” she teased.

Well he is. ;)
star-dreamer09 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is a great story! I really really like it...a lot! It's nice to actually see a different story line then the same old borring plot over and over! Nice work! I deeply enjoyed reading it!

*Star
CathyD chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
*squeals* You posted it! YAY! You already know how I feel about this fic, but I had to be the first to give it an official review. ;) Love this story, no matter how many times I read it, it's still just as moving.

You are awesome! lol Love it. Love you. Thank you SO much for the dedication, it really made my day to read that. *HUGS* You rock! lol

Cat