Reviews for Burnt
Ha!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Cute
TheBeetleQueen chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I'm so glad you included Froud's goblin lore into this fic... I can imagine Jareth being so sulky that Sarah didn't beat him and then claim him straight after! XD
kendermouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Even though she technically already has him, I kinda want to see her bonk him with the wooden spoon. Is that terrible of me?
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Howdy!
Lovely little story. I love that particular goblin tradition.
Of course, Orlando Bloom and Gerard Butler and all sorts of other nummy guys would be wandering around wearing hard hats and have feisty guards and such. Maybe it'd be best to keep it a secret.

But, hey, if it gets you a goblin king to keep... who am I to say no?

Great story.
Best thoughts.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh crikey, can't stop laughing at a) mental images of my "bonk"ing my boyfriend over the head and dragging him home for my mother to consider, and b) "You have no power over me, my royal *ass*" GENIUS
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I need to get me a club and some pretty boys! I definitely almost peed my pants reading this.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This story makes me giggle every time I re-read it. Thank you!
anono chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love goblin dating, nice 'n' simple )
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Generous?

hahahahahahaha
Midnight Dancing Wolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Are you continuing this b/c i think would make a wonderful story. But then again its not my story so feel free to do with it as you wish it was mearly a sugestion nothing more. Love it by the way absulutly love it.
LabyrinthineTwilight chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You rock! Oh my god the whole 'your majesty' part was perfect and the goblin tradition...yeah there's nothing more than can be said about it, it was awesome.
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
You were right, it did start out all angsty and then turned into a sweet comedy- but I thought it transitioned rather well and enjoyed all of it.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
GAH! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!XD
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I adore your little one-shots. The humor you capture in Sarah and Jareth's relationship is so endearing (mostly because it's at Jareth's expense), and your portrayal of the goblins is probably one of the best I've seen. I think the line, "Well, I don't know why you'd go about beatin' a feller if yer not gonna drag 'em home" is pretty much a line to live your life by. ;-) Though of course my favorite line was, "You have no power over me, my royal ass."
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »