Reviews for Burnt
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
How could you? You go onto Fanfiction and post these wonderful little stories that unsuspecting writers like myself read and make them feel absolutely horrible at the ungodly horrible stories they wrote. I hope you're happy.
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like this custom! Aud this was a very cute chapter.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh my word... I am cracking up at this! It's hilarious! I love the goblin's version of The Talk!

CT
rascality chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh, god, 'give this poor, neglected girl The Talk' indeed! *laughing* This was marvelous and charming and I think I need to reread it a few more times.
TinkLuvr16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Love It!
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha. I am in love with you. Totally in love with you. The goblin giving Sarah "The Talk" is INSPIRED. Simply inspired. And SO FUNNY. Thank you so much for this. I needed funny and sweet today, badly. -Clare
Sakura Taichou chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh, my sides hurt! I can't stop laughing!

I loved The Talk! hahahahahahah... _
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I love your Labyrinth fics, they're so fluffy and funny! XD
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
omg! i love it!

i love the way it starts of moody and dark, and then spirals out into comedic medicine! ha ha! love it! :D :D

XxoxX
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
THAT is short, cute, ADORABLE fluff!
Vrai Daae chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was just about the funniest and funnest thing I have read in such a long time. I can see know why people beg you to lengthen them. Thank you so much or the story. Keep up the WONFERFUL work I am now going back to your page and read MORE. I will never be able to open the freezer with out laughing again!

Kindest Regards-Vrai
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
*snickers* that's SO FUNNY!

ya gotta keep doing funny one-shots...or do a sequel...pwease?
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
lol what a custom!
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
But often times one finds that goblins tend not to be suited to spy work. After all, she’d pulled one out of the icebox the other day.

I love the little goblin's example of the girl with the club.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Does she beat him over the head and cart him off over her shoulder? Oh, that's a great image.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »