Reviews for Burnt
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh gosh, this one's adorable as well. The club explanation was GOLD. I really like your writing style its... fun. And I really need fun Labyrinth stuff right now, because I keep coming across Jareth is Satan fanfics (seriously, I'm talking to get paranoid lol). I hope you write some more multichapter labyrinth fanfics. I like oneshots well enough, but I think you could really create some great more fleshed out stuff if you put your mind to it. Hmm, now off to read more of your fics... except for the Oblivion one because I STILL haven't beat that game yet (must accept I can't.. finish... all of the sidequest.. ack).
Lil-Lyon chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Well, heck,... I'd take him home to Ma as well xD Haha.

I adore your one-shots.. I plan on reading the rest of 'em
Nopa LaMais chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
“Girl gets club, see? Girl carries club with her all day. Girl sees pretty boy, she goes BONK on the head,” he said, demonstrating with the help of a large, wooden spoon. “Then she drags pretty boy home to Ma. If her ma think boy pretty ‘nuff, girl gets to keep ‘im. See?”

My oh my, if only it was that easy. :) My life would be a dream.

Another absolutely wonderful bit of fluff. I didn't see a bit of angst in there, and that's just fine with me! Who needs angst when we have all this fluffy goodness to enjoy. :)

Your interactions between Jareth and Sarah, at least in the two stories I've read so far, are always so short, but just packed full of emotion and just loveliness. Whereas MY oneshot really was just all about the angst. I much prefer your ending. :) Kudos!
Augusta chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
(Snort) *Snicker-snicker* Ha-ha-ha. Hilarious. That was great. Loved "The Talk"
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*snickers* That one line of Jareth's has to be the best damn line I've ever read. "You have no power over me, my royal -ass-." *sighs happily* That was very amusing, especially the goblin's explanation. The best damn short paragraph I've ever read. _
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw. Dead cute, like most all your little pieces. Lovely not-angsty yet credible characterization, and Sulky!Jareth muttering over the book was just win. D
sweetbabby33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cute~~!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
-laugh- This is good. -grin- I loved the club and pretty boy bit.
The Amazing Aliano chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love the goblin custom, it's awesome!

Very good story, short and sweet. Keep up the good work.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was really cute. The custom tradition was really funny. This is a wonderful one-shot!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
To the victor the spoils ( or the spoiled rotten royal brat ) goes. Works for me!

Thank you for sharing.
Nugrey chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very cute - loved the Goblin - he was absolutely perfect. Please write another story.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I am glad that you wrote this chapter. It was very interesting, and enjoyable to a good day tomorrow, and keep smiling. :-)
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ah! After a rather awful day at work I come home and discover this.

Thank you so much! It's exactly what I needed. A cute, funny Jareth/Sarah story to lift my mood.

Happy New Year indeed!
Zemmiphobia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I LOVE it! It's the cutest one shot I've ever read! It's just so adorable! You can't help but start grinning by the end of it.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »