Reviews for Year of Love
Irieonne4444 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I just reread this and do you use an alternate version of HE? Nataku is having two brothers, hes not the only one! But still a nice plot, you show a really cute Nataku, congratulations!
Irieonne4444 chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
I read the hole thing an you did a great Job on this. If this is your first story we can surely await great lines from you. Will you write some more Houshin Engi as well? That surely would be brilliant. Lets look forward to your next work and please stay friend with SHE, it deserves more friends!
Irieonne4444 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I read all the Fics with Nataku in them cause Im a Fan of that Chara but this goes really well with his personality and is written very much like a small booklet. Hang on with your great style of writing!
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Aww. This really was cute. _ And I'm glad you found the thing you were looking for this chapter.
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Squee! Such cuteness. Even if you say it's rushed it was still as excellent as anyother chapter. _ I look forward to next months
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Hehe. Classic. XD Great job on this months. Very cute. Can't wait for the next update _
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
Okay. There we go. All caught up _ Totally loved all of them so far. Each ones more adoreable then the next X3

I gotta say though it's a tie between February and May as my favorite so far _ I look forward to next month's update D
Sokai chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
So this is updated every month? Gotcha. Thought it was "suspicious" the update on exactly one month since you'd debuted this at all.

Anyway, I still don't know these people but this one was cute though. This chapter or...yeah. Still good.
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Yup, very adoreable _ Wonderful job on this. Can't wait to read the rest.
Sokai chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Not bad, hun, although I have zero clue about this so yeah. :)