Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Materia
w- easy enough chapter 27 . 9/24
Haha! So much 4th wall, so little crack. I loved it!
Cherri202 chapter 25 . 7/31
You know, without the fourth-wall stuff, I think you would just have a pretty good humorous story, not a crack-fic. There was no humour in this chapter at all, and I would say it was one of the best ones.
Cherri202 chapter 23 . 7/31
Oh thank goodness, Zack's name was killing me. Please go back and change the rest.

I really like it so far. It's a very funny story, and surprisingly coherent and flowy for a crack-fic. If anything I wish you would stop breaking the fourth wall though. It's more awkward and cringy than funny.
Dawn Ryder113 chapter 1 . 7/24
I can't tell where the story starts. 9-9

The beginning is very stupid. Having the characters acknowledge that they're in a story is rarely smart. And is rarely clever. The only times a character should break the forth wall is in a play, they're a deadpool/pinkie pie type character, or giving a narration.

There's a reason forth wall breaks are rarely done. And that's because they are very hard to do right. Fail a fwb and you just end up looking and sounding stupid.

Having two of the characters joking about how the story has been done to death not only is confusing but it detracts from the story. If you're going to have characters joke around like that keep it in the authors notes and out of the actual story.
guest chapter 27 . 2/11
A fun read.
Cyber cookies for everyone! :)
Claciro chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
I love how Sephiroth always acted so nonchalantly, how Vincent was such an imaginative storyteller, and how Cloud was as funny as ever. :D
BrunetteSamus chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
Interesting :)
I don't like crack fics but this was good! I nearly quite after the first 3 chapters (due to the crackness) but by the end of chapter 4 I was hooked!
Thank you for this... very different, and entertaining view of FF7 :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I have a bad habit of skipping ANs in the beginning so I didn't realize right away this is a crack fic. That being said, I love crack fics so this was a pleasant surprise. Just... you might want to add that to the summary.
UnLike Us chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
Really enjoyed this fick. Though it was a crack fick I thought you pulled it off very well with few plot and quite fun supplementary explanations. I'm usually annoyed by crack ficks but this one was very joy to read the entire way through. There were some sad part, like when Leviathan kills it's master, that were very touching and made the story richer for it. Thank you for sharing this story and seeing it to the end.
LunarCatNinja chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
This is amusing and I love every second I spent reading it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
This was really good for being a somewhat serious crack fic.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 26 . 6/8/2016
Wow, Cloud was everywhere for a bit there.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 25 . 6/8/2016
What did he do? And why was Leviathan needed to do it?0-0
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
Now he is acting his age! I forgot to add last review that i'm happy that Zack is spelled correctly now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 6/8/2016
That is such a surprise. Telling them that when they almost had him.

I wonder how Merge!Cloud would act?