Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Materia
Shade the Hero chapter 11 . 9/15
Is it wrong that I compared the dream/conversation between Seph and Vinny at the start with a scene from Alice in Wonderland with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare?
Shade the Hero chapter 9 . 9/14
Made up or not, I like the speculation regarding materia and where summons come from. The way you write it made it seem official, and that bit at the end. deeeeeeeeam. lol. Def looking forward to more!
Shade the Hero chapter 7 . 9/14
um...well that happened. O.o; Seph can hear his thoughts. How long has that been happening? scary...but fun!
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 9/13
That whole reunion scene between Cloud and Zack was so damn heartwarming. And it made it even more powerful reading it while listening to "King" by Lauren Aquilina - it made me tear up a bit.
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 9/13
Can I just say I love how you write for Sephiroth? and this whole comical banter with him trying to guess Cloud's name is amazing!
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 9/12
Hmm...I wonder who that SOLDIER could possibly be. I hope I'm right, though, I believe I am.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 9/12
omfg, where has this amazing gem been hiding?! I am over here in STITCHES! The hilarity in this is nothing short of amazing and it was sorely needed tonight. Thank you. I will surely read more. xD
Littwink chapter 27 . 6/10
I think I got lost during this long and convoluted journey but time travel and its paradoxes are naturally confusing, so that’s okay!

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
bleedingangel95 chapter 27 . 4/10
Nicely done! Loved every moment!
enezi chapter 27 . 4/4
This ended up as a well thought out story somehow. Awesome work!
animusand chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
I like the item-less summon idea. One thing to keep in mind, a captive is the prisoner; a captor is the jailer.
w- easy enough chapter 27 . 9/24/2017
Haha! So much 4th wall, so little crack. I loved it!
Cherri202 chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
You know, without the fourth-wall stuff, I think you would just have a pretty good humorous story, not a crack-fic. There was no humour in this chapter at all, and I would say it was one of the best ones.
Cherri202 chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
Oh thank goodness, Zack's name was killing me. Please go back and change the rest.

I really like it so far. It's a very funny story, and surprisingly coherent and flowy for a crack-fic. If anything I wish you would stop breaking the fourth wall though. It's more awkward and cringy than funny.
Dawn Ryder113 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I can't tell where the story starts. 9-9

The beginning is very stupid. Having the characters acknowledge that they're in a story is rarely smart. And is rarely clever. The only times a character should break the forth wall is in a play, they're a deadpool/pinkie pie type character, or giving a narration.

There's a reason forth wall breaks are rarely done. And that's because they are very hard to do right. Fail a fwb and you just end up looking and sounding stupid.

Having two of the characters joking about how the story has been done to death not only is confusing but it detracts from the story. If you're going to have characters joke around like that keep it in the authors notes and out of the actual story.