Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Materia
lunabane chapter 7 . 12/31/2019
personally my favorite is a nice and creamy caramel Sundae
guest chapter 27 . 3/25/2019
i've a new appreciation for leviathan and phoenix now.
... and i want tem as a -pet-.
guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2019
hell yes! that new scar is a great indicator that the past is really changing and history will be altered. not sure about the outcome, but it's nice to know the potential is there.
guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
what a cracked up backstory o.o
and delivering living cows to a graveyard hahahahaha!
creativesm75 chapter 27 . 10/26/2018
very good. very funny.
Shade the Hero chapter 11 . 9/15/2018
Is it wrong that I compared the dream/conversation between Seph and Vinny at the start with a scene from Alice in Wonderland with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare?
Shade the Hero chapter 9 . 9/14/2018
Made up or not, I like the speculation regarding materia and where summons come from. The way you write it made it seem official, and that bit at the end. deeeeeeeeam. lol. Def looking forward to more!
Shade the Hero chapter 7 . 9/14/2018
um...well that happened. O.o; Seph can hear his thoughts. How long has that been happening? scary...but fun!
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 9/13/2018
That whole reunion scene between Cloud and Zack was so damn heartwarming. And it made it even more powerful reading it while listening to "King" by Lauren Aquilina - it made me tear up a bit.
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 9/13/2018
Can I just say I love how you write for Sephiroth? and this whole comical banter with him trying to guess Cloud's name is amazing!
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 9/12/2018
Hmm...I wonder who that SOLDIER could possibly be. I hope I'm right, though, I believe I am.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
omfg, where has this amazing gem been hiding?! I am over here in STITCHES! The hilarity in this is nothing short of amazing and it was sorely needed tonight. Thank you. I will surely read more. xD
Littwink chapter 27 . 6/10/2018
I think I got lost during this long and convoluted journey but time travel and its paradoxes are naturally confusing, so that’s okay!

I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
bleedingangel95 chapter 27 . 4/10/2018
Nicely done! Loved every moment!
enezi chapter 27 . 4/4/2018
This ended up as a well thought out story somehow. Awesome work!