Reviews for Dreaming
KidTantei chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I do love how the team members were introduced, slowly, but surely. It was just so lovely to read. (:
missmori chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very nice Hiruma-centric, and it successfully covered the transformation from Hiruma, alone (with Kurita, of course), to the development of a team. At first, I thought Hiruma was actually dreaming this, you know, in his sleep, but then it just turned out to be the "other" dreaming. The rhythmn as nice and, as far as I can see, no major grammatical issues. Excellent work.

I loved it. :)
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Kewl.. make more! :D
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like it! Good job!
Pookey chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hiruma Can Dream! ya ha! and the wont win..theyll kill their opponents!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was beautifully written. It's rare to see this kind of fic out in Eyeshield fandom. _ But all the more better, eh?

Grammatically, structurally, in-character-ly... all superb. And it flowed well with the emotions and stuff.

I really enjoyed reading it, so thanks for writing! XD
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
There were about six mistakes. I really liked this. It gave a warm fuzzy feeling why the guys started popping in.

I love this so much D
selle18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I enjoyed this because it explored Hiruma's expectancy to be alone or let down. It was also very sweet to watch the players come in one by one, surprising Hiruma each time.

Overall, a pleasant Hiruma-centered story, which are really rare in fanfiction! Congrats. :)