Reviews for Silver Bells
ScarecrowDT chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is pure cruelty, I cried my eyes out. seriously :'(
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Inner thoughts and dialogue were good in this piece. I really enjoyed it as a one shot up until the proposal and mission departure. Since you developed a sense of true caring for the relationship between Kakashi and Sakura as well as an understanding and blessing by other friends of their relationship (other than Sasuke), I think it was a let down for me that Sasuke got the Christmas kisses in the end. That's probably just me though. I guess I was expecting Silver Bells having double meaning as in Silver (Kakashi's hair) and bells (wedding bells) to end this piece or something. Enough about what I thought in that regard, you're the wonderful writer.

I think you have a very unique talent in plotting this interesting trio together romantically. It's especially intriguing to see Sasuke out of the mix and I guess that's why I really hope for a sweet Kakashi x Sakura ending. It's all due to kudos to you in how well you convey this want for their union. It's not an easy pairing due to so many factors. It's so wonderful you make it believable. Good job.
XxShadowFirexX chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i LOVE it.

please tell me that was him at the end!
Anzaraneth chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Just read this one, and loved it. I like the bittersweet ending. Kakashi is MIA and Sakura waits three years-or is it four?-before finally accepting that Kakashi is never coming home, and looks to the future. Not the future she had hoped for, just a fallback plan.

I like it.

-Zara
brighteyedcherryblossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
IM SO NOT LIEING RITE NOW! IM IN TEARS! OH MY GOD! NO! WHY?

NO! SHE CANT GIVR UP ON HIM! HES BACK! WAIT SAKURA! HES BACK! DONT DO IT! NOT SAAUKE! WAIT FOR KAKASHI! THE BELLS ARE OUTSIDE THE DOOR! PLS DONT DO IT!

oh my god... i feel the heartahce... everything... im at a loss for words... u KNOW i dont loose words easily! there was NOTHING wrong with this story... NOTHING! IT WAS PERFECT!

AND SO DAMN SAD! POJA-CHAN... U ROCK...

BUT! NO! SAKURA! HES RITE OUTSIDE!
ClumsyKlutzBella chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
wow it's so sad and awesome but I want a REAL kakasaku happyend -.- He should live and come back to her ... I want to see if he's disappointed that she gave up hope ... You have to continue!

well, awesome one-shot no less!
Ryn729 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
so sad. I think it needs another chapter, i think he should be alive. what kind of kakasaku fic is this! : (
kishigo 4eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
well u've done it again. it's sad yet brilliant. amazing how ou changed this song into this fic. Bravo, bravo! it's so kakashi at the end, right? c'mon help me out here, u know i'm a lil slow lol. keep up the good work sis (i'm giving a thumbs up now)

. .

( ) HUGS 4 MA GURL! ( )

( ) ( )
AngelsChaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was so beautifully melancholic - I wish that it was Kakashi at the end (T_T). . .
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow, I've never seen that twist used on what's supposed to be a happy Christmas song before! It's definitely original as was having the "silver bells" be the ones that Kakashi uses during his bell tests. It's also interesting how you got the mood to change from light and happy, to angsty and sad, to ending it with just the faintest bit of hope, all in a one-shot! Good job for a first KakaSaku fic! Hope you'll write more KakaSaku (because you know how obsessed I am) and I'm honored and flattered that I was one of the authors who inspired you. Happy New Year to you, too! _
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
omg i almost began to cry!
hey.rainbow.city chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
that was brilliant! ur writing is really good! did kakashi come back, in the end? poor sasuke tho. u shohuld make a sequel! i luved the story tho. :D
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Does that mean he's back? D This was a pretty good story. I liked it. :)
Mateba chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This was sad, but he came back in the end, right? That is the sound of the bells, right? I really don't like Sasuke and Sakura.

Anyway, great story! I may have liked the ending to be more precise, like Kakashi whispering "Merry Christmas, Sakura-chan" in her ear like he did at the Christmas party. Maybe even repeat the interaction between the two...sorry, just the romantic in me!

GREAT JOB!