Reviews for Muggle Studies
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I love reading Draco the Muggle stories. Know anymore?

Anyway, great story, great plot. Anymore?
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I love and missed this story. I hope the update bug strikes you again soon. :-) Thanks!
LadyLee87 chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
This is a fantastic story please update soon
padsy chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I like it so far... Especially the part with Nike. XD Update soon!
Louisa Caraballo chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
cute cute cute! i loved it! keep going!
Calimocho chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Nice chapter...

Loved the shopping tour... except I wouldn't of gotten Draco a pair of Nike shoes, I would of gone with Adidas or K-Swiss but that's personal preference.

I can't wait for the next chapter,

- Liz
saynomore15 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Ace story!

Can't wait for more

Update soon!
iluv2dance chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
WHO! Nice chapter!
spikeecat chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Excellent chapter. I can't wait until she gives him some more muggle lessons. Any chance Harry could join them for one? And, maybe he could even bring Duddy-kins along with him...
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Thank you for a lovely non-date. That was really nice. I like the slow build to friendship I see forming. They are going to be good foe each other. :-) Keep up the good work and I hope to see more really soon.
iluv2dance chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Nice work! Can't wait for more!
malfoyheir2710 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Hello! You naughty naughty! You actually made me wait alot for your story; I absolutely love it, but you made wait some much time... Well I'll stop barking and let me say I loved it... you really gave a lot of thought about the story. Please keep going and don't make us wait so much. Luv ya!
Rhen Nightshade chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Luv your story! I like Hermionie's sarcasm... It's classic for her!

Update!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Wow! I DID NOT see that coming. Cool twist. Update soon please. This is going to be a great ride. Thank you!
mhaj chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Oh gosh, this is one of the best explanations of Draco's behavior that I've ever read. It absolutely broke my heart! And then made me fall in love with him. :) I didn't see the Muggle twist coming! I can't wait for them to fall in love...yay. I really like this-original!