Reviews for Always have a home somewhere
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
So... who is Hideki? i really want to know... who is he? i really liked this story! i read it all in one day i just couldn't stop! if anyone knows any story (sasusaku of course) in the same style, pleasssseeee sent me the link to it or the name by pm! pleassseeee! i think it would of been cool if either Sasuke or Sakura ended up leaving then came back a few years later... oh well! i still loved the story just the way it was :)
hama431 chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Love the story
So ninja chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It lookes really good
mxn1fan chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST. STORY. I. HAVE. EVER. READ!
BELIEVE IT!
Ktran96 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
amazing story with your writing skills and ideas! but who is hideki ? ): i just had an idea of your sequel figuring out who he is X_X LOL get it ? we didnt know who tobi was and now... who is hideki... BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOUR STORIES, YOU'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS.
Heya chapter 17 . 6/18/2011
Wow, this was amazing!
Hotaru Himura chapter 17 . 3/25/2011
that was a great story!

love the ending
candyredlove chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
omg can this story get more awesome-er?
UchihaYukiLuna chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Hello

Great story )
Hana-Taisho chapter 17 . 12/30/2009
very good story, i only wish that i could read more of the story...

it was a wonderful story, and i wish you the best of luck on your other stories
tcl7189 chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
Loved this one...great ending...can't wait to see more stuff!
Ta-DA chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
great job love it but,

which didn’t hide his developed belly,

this makes it sound like he is preggo. BUt other than that i think its great.
sonia chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
I love it, why can the actual manga be like this?(I know co'z Sasuke & Sakura are not the main pair and Naruto is not really a romantic(love)/action story...) But how I wish Kishi will put some good scenes with the two of them together in the near future.

I really like this story and glad that you made Sakura a strong kunoichi and made Sasuke more open and had more feelings. All the other characters fit in well too!

Thank you. Good Job.
LivingInSymphony chapter 17 . 11/1/2008
Awesome story!

But, you never explained who Hideki was!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 17 . 10/27/2008