Reviews for No Greater Good
kageshoujo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hey. It's been a while since this story was published but by that time, years ago, I already loved it. Rennac and L'Ara still holds a special place in my heart and so does this fic. When you ask me to name a FE fanfic I love the most, this is the first to spring to mind. Happy you wrote this!
quintilis chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I feel you! I always got her A support with Rennac, and thought up my own ending for them. You write very well; the entire piece is so solemn and striking. The repetition of L'Arachel not smiling is a nice touch, and how you described Dozla was even more saddening to me. Great work!
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey, you're totally right! Thank you for making it possible.
piratelore chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I totally agree with you - I was surprised when I found out L'arachel didn't have an ending with Rennac! Their relationship is so intricate and interesting, it was really quite a pity. The writing style fits in nicely with the story, flipping between the past and the present, showing the contrast between the before and after-marriage L'arachel.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Huh, funny how I haven't reviewed this yet. I could've sworn I'd gone on a RennacL'Arachel hunt and read everything. XD

Anyway, this is a VERY interesting take on what could've happened between them. As much as like them together, I DO also like to see stories on how they cope if L'Arachel married someone else (and yes, they SHOULD have gotten an ending together. I don't know what those developpers were thinking). I also like your ending; it's like a cliff-hanger, but we know what he's going to do. It kinda sends a chill down the spine, you know?

The only thing I have to point out is that you do have many spelling mistakes. They're all minor errors, and I'm sure you would've caught them with a careful re-reading. Other than that, great story!
fir8008 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I loved this! It bugs me too, that Rennac and L'Arachel don't have an ending together. I like them together.
Ergo Ipso Facto chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow.

...Granted, I'm a sucker for Rennac x L'Arachel in nearly any form, but this is really well-executed. Your voice for Rennac is great, but I may have to award more props for making it possible to use the words "Dozla" and "subtle" in the same sentence. Like so: the way in which you used Dozla was surprisingly subtle (wow, now I have to go lie down).

In short: great fic. Afraid I can't say anything much more helpful than that.
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Damn right! I love the two together so why the hell can't they get married or at least have an ending together. They are cute together and I loved their second support! Most people just pair L'Arachel with Ephraim but I don't know their conversations are good but they just don't fit!

Thanks for writing this, I was just looking up a RxL fic but I couldn't find one, can you believe it?

Long live Rennac L'Arachel!
dont look at me you will die chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I liked how you showed Dozla and Rennac's feelings. Your story made me sad :( And I agree, the Rennac/L'Arachel pairing needs more love.