Reviews for All Our Masks
Pyrobee chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
Wow, this was pretty amazing. I've been looking for a good story for a long time, and this definitely hit the spot. I'll be rereading this in the future for sure.
The Cursed And The Gifted chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I would love to see how they adjusted.
Ghost420 chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Loved it!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story. It was very suspenseful and amazing.
The Silent Scream chapter 23 . 10/19/2010
Very, very, VERY well-done fic. Amazing AU idea, and despite the AU, still everyone was perfectly in character. Awesome job :)
9kodama chapter 23 . 7/16/2010
Awesome fic-I can't believe I hadn't read this one before. It was very tense and exciting. Lovely epilogue too. :D
PAC chapter 22 . 5/30/2010
I love your scene of humor, so Joss Whedony. I loved the entire story, you should think about being a professional writer(if you're not already one).
MusicMagicMurder chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
1 of the best AU tara/willow stories ever!
Elisacollette chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This is a beautifully tragic story so far - I'm happy to have found it! Looking forward to seeing where it goes with Tara and Willow.
Dreuzel chapter 23 . 3/26/2009
Its a nice chapter, but better as a stand-alone. The former chapter was way better to end the story.

Hope you'll write more stories!
elle112u chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
elle112u chapter 22 . 3/13/2009
Oh that was evil!I thought she was dead! Meany!...Though it was a very nice story and a good ending...Good job...:D
Marquel chapter 22 . 3/12/2009
I'll admit, you really had my mind frantically chanting mumbles about how Tara couldn't possibly be dead...and then you made it all better! I truly enjoyed reading this fic from beginning to end, so a job well done all around. That was an awesome twist to place at the end, giving both Willow and Tara a new lease on life. Great fic and good luck on anything you write in the future!
FoRgEtReGrEt525 chapter 22 . 3/12/2009
A very nice ending( Here's to you and your future writing!

FoRgEtReGrEt525 chapter 21 . 3/5/2009
Oh God... I can't stand the anticipation! It's killing me! This fanfic is so addicting. Please update soon, I'm dying here!