Reviews for Dear Jinx
JustsomereaderS chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Can you make a sequel pleaze!
Nc chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Please write more.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Hello, you may not write anymore or maybe forgot about this but I'd just like to say I love your writing. What can I say I'm a sucker for a good live story. But I'd just like to thank you for bringing a smile to my face with your story even years after you wrote it.
anon chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
Aaawe this is such a nice flinx fic !
One of the best i've read
I hope u will continue writing more flinx stuff
You are such a great writer hehee good job :D
Lexie chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
This is the best Flinx Fanfiction I have read in my life. Can you please write more. I know you updated this last in 2009. And it is 2015 but please can you please write more.
nix-kidflashfan chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Is this the last?! CONTINUE!
epiccface chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Are you going to post more? This is like the best story ever! I am going to read every single one of your stories on Teen Titans and favorite like all of them and start fangirl blabbing about Jinx and Kid Flash. :P
NixHeather chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Please continue it its so cute!
Jayden chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Will the story continue?
Flora chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
This story is great you are really awesomeness :D
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This has been the BEST (literally) Flinx fiction I have read. You stayed true to the characters (unlike some other fictions I have read which, made Jinx and Kid Flash quite irritating). Your story did not start of corny and lovey dovey and you really did a great job at developing their relationship! The first chapter already got me hooked on! GOOD JOB! Can't wait to continue :) FINALLY, a good story that doesn't make me cringe.
Nolmaobyewtf chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I'm barely reading this in 2013.
I can't really express how much I loved this story.
Even though you might never ever see this, I would like to complement you and your work.!
Incoming Blackness chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Why did I even read this?

Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Okay I'm dying to know what happens next please please please make the next one I would love you forever haha jk please