Reviews for Always
Salvi chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Ohai, I will kindly take this corner here and bawl my eyes to sleep.

Plz wake me up later.

;_;
eff-eff-fanatic chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
awwww man...no happy ending :( I feel sad! :( but at least you showed us how much in love they were...but too bad :( I was almost crying at towards the end...
GreenMartini chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This was an awesome story! Extremely well put together and the whole nine yards. This might sound really odd but I'm really glad after you mentioned the AIDS and the STD's in chapter two that you didn't make like the "magical cure" in chapter three, and make it a happily ever after. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the ending and I loved that it was kind of bittersweet. Great job!

~Green
Mahon chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Serious stuff, looking forward to more.
The Abominable Dari-Monsterz chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Next chappie soon, pleasums? ;3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I've only just found this story and I'm really liking it so far. I hope you get an idea to continue soon!
cesil chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Cloud sure has been going through alot with the drugs problems, and leon a doctor. Maybe he took that so he would be able to save Cloud, whom knows. How their second meeting might get interesting.

Update, this story is great
cloudfan chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
poor poor cloud, i wonder how this meeting btw him and squall on new will be. update asap.
Dragi chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
oh poor cloud. i feel so sorry for him. i wonder if he will meet up with squall/leon. and cloud being an artist is kinda cute looking forward to the next chapter. really interesting story :D update soon :D
Claire Lanser chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
please continue this
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
It would be ever so nice to see this updated. :)

-Spark
angrylightning chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Oh wow now I want to read the next chapter as soon as possible lol! The only thing I didn't like about the story was the Reno/Tifa thing (where did that come from?) and I want to see Sora! But it's really good keep up the good work and nice descriptions!
angrylightning chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This seems interesting!
oh.industria chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
wow this story is really good so far. the dark aspect is refreshing, and the characters are all wonderfully characterized. i feel so sorry for cloud, and kairi, and riku, and everybody. :(

i like how it's also about people growing up; the intro with the party, and then skipping ahead to where they're all adults. and how some people are succesful and other people are really fucked up, that's so... realistic.

i eagerly await your next update. :]
Andramir Armenienton chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, how sad this story is! I got a rather big lump(?) in my throat by this, although I, as if by a miracle, didn't really start crying...

It was SO good! How can people write something this good and heart-tearing? Pardon me for asking, but have you had any experience with drugs? Known an addict or something, or perhaps even been one yourself? I hope that wasn't rude of me, I just found it so...believable.

Will it be continued?