Reviews for Navajo Ways
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
I'm not sure if I really liked the way Tayen and Dean acted with each other... But the story in itself was really good Loved the Panther.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Ow, I knife right through his arm. That will immobilize him for a while. Great so far!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
New character. Awesome! Cool that Dean knew her from long ago.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh, I love visions. Sounds like a really good start.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Oh I love this story (sorry thought I had finished reviewing. I lost my mind recently LOL) I cried a bit, have to tell you! Great story!
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
I really liked Tayen. I loved the whole seeing through the panthers eyes idea. You come up with some really good OCs.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
This just gets better and better! Off to read the next chapter, can't stop myself, it's like chocolate covered potato chips
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Another great chapter. Love the way you intermingle lore!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Wow, anoither great chapter! This store is just fabulous!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Great beginning! Love the interplay between the boys and then BAM into the story. Great job! Off to read chapter 2
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Aweome ending to a wonderful story Kris. I really liked the character of Tayen too-she was a strong woman and I was glad to see that Naira left her another cub to bond with so she would once again have sight!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Wow, Naira protected Tayen until the end, not allowing Matthew to hurt her any worse, and in doing so probably saved Dean's life!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Holy crap, I am so glad I can read your next chapter right away Kris after reading this one. I was as suprised as Tayen when she found Matthew in her room-and then Sammy comes to the rescue only to be knifed by Matthew-so not good!

Can't wait to see if it is Dean or Naira that omes to their rescue!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
I should have known Dean had a relationship with Tayen-looks like he hurt her pretty bad too-it'll be interesting to see if he tells Sammy about the relationship!