Reviews for Diablo II: Damien's Secret
Nameless Destruction chapter 16 . 5/3/2008
that was a freaking awsome story!
Delvok chapter 16 . 2/15/2008
I liked it. It was wonderful. Excellent choice for the title. I was glad you didn't let Damien stay dead. Having him become an Archangel was something that was unexpected but it was good. Excellent work on this story. I hope you choose to keep writing. You are an excellent writer. I enjoyed your story and I thank you for writing it.
Delvok chapter 15 . 2/13/2008
Good once again I'm glad you're posting the last chapter tomorrow because I really want to see how you end this.
Delvok chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
Just read 13 and 14. both good but I think the fight with the ancients was a bit to short. It's ok to give him a rest not everything has to be action constantly. I like how you had the wolf and the pups come up to damien. Keep up the good work and when you get to Baal make sure you have a really detailed fight.
Delvok chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
Good once again. It's ok you kept stating Tyrael was his father. Keep up the good work. Make sure you incorporate the big battles from act 5 into your story. Keep up the good work and put out the next chapter soon please.
Delvok chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
Just read 10 & 11, great work. I really liked how you did Damiens emotional overload. I didn't realize how young he was but that's ok. Keep up the good work!
Delvok chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
This is Jesse again once again you've done a great job. I can't wait for chapter 10.
awesome chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
man this is one awesome story, even though i was a elemental wind druid in the game, but hey u did include the tornado. Its so sad that u have only 3 reviews including me, im surprised. Nice job and the werewolf was a very nice touch! cant wait till u put out the next chapter!
Jesse chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
I just read the first 8 chapters and I must say I am impressed. Keep up the good work I can't wait to see what happens.