Reviews for Snake and Mouse
LovelyKiss606 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
He would have gone with Gin. All he had to do was ask... He never asked.

OMG best line ever! Perfectly captured this relationship, and I love how you mentioned Matsumoto too.
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
cool liked it
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
very good but very depressing O.o this was not supposed to be a happy story.
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That Gin, so awesome all the time, but can't help but want to kick in the shins sometimes too, neh? .
Sasheenka chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very nicely written! I'm glad I found this oneshot, it's rare to find a good Gin/Kira on ...
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was so so so totally and almightily sad. I am crying right now for goodness sake. You made me tear, this aint fair.
Sandy Youko von Gandara chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Short, perfect, brilliant!

Yeah, I agree, the last sentences were impressive. And of course, we all know Kiras consuming sadness is not because he had been betrayed but because he had been abandoned. One of the best pieces Ive ever read!
keiichisei chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Goodness, this one is so sad. There is affection on Kira's part, and attraction on Gin's part, but it still served to hurt Kira. Maybe it could grow into something that didn't hurt, I hope so. Good job.
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Well, this is the best oneshot of this pairing I've found so far. XD, it was good enough for me to review for it, so not bad at all. Lucky Kira... who wouldn't want to be Gin's? Too bad he ditched XD, I would have tried to follow anyway.
HC chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Well written. _
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh my god. This was good! GOOD GOOD GOOD! Go GINxKIRA! What sucks is that when people try to make angsty stories, they dont come out too well, this one DID. I love the last three lines.

"He would have gone with Gin. All he had to do was ask.

Gin never asked."

Simply beautiful.
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I'm a sucker for loyalty and devotion, so this duo is one of my favorite pairings in Bleach and they are captured PERFECTLY in this fic...it's not all fluffy and romantic like other stories, which is cooly refreshing.

I adore the connection between the 'asking' lines at the start and end of the fic, really binds the whole thing together well.
Snow Peppers chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Poor Kira!

The last lines were the best parts, by far. Really, great job!
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
EVIL GIN! awesome story though!
Antharyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh wow. This has got to be one of the best-if not THE best-GinKira fics I have ever had the pleasure to read.

You wrote them both so perfectly, so in-character. Defeinitely a masterpiece!

Kudos to this great fic!