Reviews for Going Greek
nahhhh its olympicc
JustMe133 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Adorable. Loved it!
FeelingCrossToday chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so totally bodacious, dude! They were so in character and the speech omw flawless. I loved the way they were just like 'no we're not gay we're greek' and also the bit I don't remember exactly about never looking at peacocks in the same way again unless he was looking at peacocks in the same way again; this all just carried the exact same crazy and rather dopey charm of the movies. I am going to be crying magical tears over this for the next week. Thank you.
jakondas chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Bodacious.
Aline Riva chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved this story! Glad they got together - I always wanted them to! Great piece of writing.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
i'm not really sure how to describe what i think about this but it is good. it fit both the movies and the characters well
MichaelaZacharias chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
OMG, this is 'excellent'! Just Olympic!
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was totally excellent if you don't mind me saying so.
Lil'monster chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
wow that was great u did there characters perfectly. please write more bill & ted fics,this site is seariesly lacking!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
ha hah hah... hey Socrates, dude, wasn't he, like, the dead guy with the hemlock?
MiniMooseTheSecond chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
oh my god that is magical. i love bill and ted that was awesome

i got a bit lost as to who was talking a few times but its no biggie and i still love this fic. most excellent
jj chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i'm watching 'bill and ted's bogus journey' on tv right now. it's been almost 20 years since it came out. i was already on fanfiction so i thought i'd see if anyone wrote any fanfics about them yours was the only one- it was great fun by the way- i enjoyed it- thanks for sharing
luger 7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
KatiaKat chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
okay, i will admit that by the time i bought the DVD and watched it for...about the fifth time, uncut...i was waiting for bill and ted to be an item by the end :: sooo, i went searching for fanfics to...fulfil my fangirly-ness, and your fic did just that! it's funny, well written, in character, and a wonderful idea! bravo! cookie for you (::)