Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Unexpected pairing :)
Dawnstar08 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Epic. I /love/ it. Beautiful story.
Shattered Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
As you might be able to tell, I've never even heard of Tokyo Mew Mew. However, that lack of knowledge didn't stop me from feeling the intense emotion in this story. You did a wonderful job conveying the character's emotions in a way that made it easy to relate with them. Its a great story; good job!

Also, I would really appreciate it if you could still beta my story. I do realize that you're busy so of course I won't rush you. And, sorry, but I'm kinda new to the site so I'm not sure how to send you the story. Help would be very much appreciated.
Lass Cherrie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hmm...

After much careful thought and close examination of the personalities of your characters, I have come to the conclusion that the pairing is one of two options:

1. (and my more determined conclusion) Kisshu/Retasu. It would make sense, if Ichigo has started dating her 'love', Ryou, and Kisshu has realised that a love between him and Ichigo could never work.

2. Kisshu/Ichigo. Which I somehow doubt, unless Ichigo's love, Masaya, started dating Minto. But that wouldn't make sense, because Kisshu was always in love with her, which means he would have had to have been in love with SOMEONE ELSE for him to realise that it wouldn't work with them, at which he turned his fondness onto Ichigo. It just doesn't fit.

Then again, I could turn out to be completely wrong, and it could be Kisshu/Minto. But I still don't think that works. Which is why I am standing by Kisshu/Retasu, which, if it is the pairing, is a very interesting couple, Tomoyo. It is unquestionable that the alien is Kisshu. His character was immediately perceptible, especially by his stance and grin. Hers was more difficult, however, because she seemed to be a clean mix of Ichigo and Retasu, with a slight dash of Minto (ie, the throwing of the rock at the window. Very 'Minto-in-a-rage' *nodsnods*). So I couldn't decide who 'she' was.

Nicely written. Emotion was very capturing and realistic, and your description was lovely. I really did feel cold reading it

So, I vote yes to a sequel - which I will shortly go and add to your poll. But I'd appreciate the answer to my riddle-solving attempts

Happy scribing!

Cherrie xx
Marishu Tajamoto chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
.. Ichigo?
Zovesta chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Neat! At first I thought it was Ryou, then Masaya then Ryou again. But the amber eyes part made me know it was Kishu! DUN DUN DUN DUN. But... who was he going out with? O.o Very nice anyway.
Maria Aizawa chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is SO good. I still can't really figure out last paragraph, but ... oh well. I LOVE what you did with the ending! Wow... it's really good, I'll just keep repeating that over and over.
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
A new story from you! Words can't express my joy! *cries happily* :'D

And this is so refreshing to read! I've been searching for some good oneshots to read, and I'm glad I found yours.

Ooh, I bet I can guess who it is... Is it Ichigo and Kisshu?

Whoever it may be, it's adorable, mysterious and a heck of a good story. :]