Reviews for Summer Vacation
slayer of destiny chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Bravo on a brilliant and original Greg/Nick story. Its nice to see a supportive Stokes family for once, instead of the usual difficulties they normally face from them.

'It was like he was surrounded by a herd of happy puppies' one of the best lines I have ever read! Your characterisation of Nick and Greg and their relationship is also lovely and really well written. A really good fic, thank you for sharing XD
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
XD 'A herd of happy puppies.'
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
adorable, well done
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 11/24/2008 Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance? Great fic. I love the idea of the Stokes family being like a herd of happy puppies.
eringobraugh chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

also loved this part: There might have been fantastic sex involved, or at least really good head. He was notorious to agreeing to things during sex and then later regretting it, a trick Nick used to his advantage on more than one occasion.

PeterFrankParker chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wish my family was as excepting as the Stokes. Good story, loved it.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really liked this story! It's nice to see a story in which Nick's parents and family excepts (not sure if this is the right word I'm looking for, or even if it's spelled right, so I want to apopogize in advance) him for who he is and what not! Glad that they like Greg too!