Reviews for Remembrance
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was absolutely beautiful - I loved it! I loved the revelation of the old couple at the end. Everything fitted in so well... This could have so happened :)
jsyl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Excellent!
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely love this idea. This is such a wonderful story, and making the Flamels the ones to rescue him feels so very *right*. Lovely. :)
Shally-wa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Amazing, amazingly amazing.

It wasn't clear what happened to Albus after Ariana died, and I can see this happening so easily.

And Albus with his self-hating. I could see him blaming himself just like this even if nothing actually happened between him and Gellert. And the completely unconcerned reactions of the Flamels are brilliant.

I can just picture some of these scenes...
Chemistress chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I like your story; it is very unusual for sure - to have Perenelle Flamel do stem cell research *huh?* - but great how you stick to all known facts.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, what a great story!
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I love the way you explained how Albus, Nicholas and Perenelle became such good friends. The 600-year-old couple are perfect - they have so much compassion and wisdom. Also, the fact that they bridge muggle and magical worlds made me squee, as did the petri dishes and such (I am a geek). And Albus...oh god, when he turned up my heart broke for him. This is going straight to my favourites.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow. This is such a wonderful, moving fic. I like that even though the theme is serious, there's a certain humour in the tone - that's very much like Dumbledore.

I love how the Flamels combine Muggle technology with magic. The scene with the microscope is great, especially his sudden excitement at everything. Actually, everything about Perenelle's experiments makes me happy in my little scientist heart. :P

The ending is lovely, so touching and still hopeful. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic.
something-like-love chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is such a fantastic story, realy- the foreshadowing, the conection with DH, and the connection between wizards and Muggles. I love how you've interconnected their diseases, and the plague, and influenza- that was just fantastic, to think up all that. Albus letting his feelings out was sweet and something he needed. I loved this! :)
selmak chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow! What an incredible story! well, well, well done!
Xavier Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great story. I like the way you began with DH and ended with PS, it was very well done.
Sareh chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I like how you named them Nathaniel and Polly instead of Nicholas and Perenelle to keep the outcome of the fic a mystery. This is the first fic I've come across that addresses the revelations about Dumbledore's past made in DH and it was interesting to see that worked with the back story in PS.
Onua Wingstar chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love this SO MUCH. The tone, the imagery, everything. There are really too many things to talk about. I love mysterious old couples who are so adorably in love with each other; I love Albus realizing what love is, and your description of it; I love Albus admitting he fell in love with Gellert and being told it's okay. This story even makes me want to study chemistry again!

Thank you!