Reviews for The True Prince
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 25 . 3/30
Im sorry for not reviewing the other chapters! But this fanfiction was so well written that I couldnt stop reading it. I love how human you made Soren! Is kind of sad that he didnt marry, I was looking foward for that. I loved the fact that Rajaion lived and how Kurth and him spent most of the time mocking Soren XD. Also, I always had the feeling Kurth would love Soren if he ever had the chance to have a deep conversation with him. Finally he met Almedah. This fanfic was serious but had funny points. Haar as a father figure was brillant and the fact that Soren could play the flute was so cute. Kudos to this fic! So sad to know that is over.
the bird of the chapel chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
I love Pelleas, yes. He was naive, but he was also brave and noble. He wasn't the best leader around and Pelleas acknowledged that. While believing he was Daein's prince, he did all in his power to make Daein peaceful because it was his duty.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
I like your version of Soren. All the black dragons live in this story (except the king anyway), and he has loving relatives. Something the cannon Soren really lacks.

Its nice that he's loved for once!

His other name fits him, and I enjoy what quirks you gave him as a dragon branded. With the wyverns etc.

It was a very enjoyable story and one of the best FE fics for Soren I have ever read!
sychopenguin5 chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Nice job!
You know, when I saw this story listed as incomplete and with the last update years ago, I had thought that starting it would be a bad idea because it might be a horrible cliffhanger or something. But it wasn't! The actual plot was, in fact, complete, and I was so pleased!
I've always been fascinated by Soren's parentage and what it could mean for him and for Tellius if it became known. One day I might write something about it, but I have so many other ideas that I might not ever get around to it. Oh, well, instead I can just read other peoples' ideas, like yours! I really did enjoy this story, and I thought that you did a fine job of combining it with the actual Radiant Dawn plotline (Almedha is nuts no matter which way you slice it; she KNOWS that the heir is supposed to be Branded! and Pelleas so clearly isn't!). The only thing I wonder about is if Soren should have a pairing in the end? It's a story that focuses so much on a study of his character, that it feels like it should end with a happily ever after wedding or something. Not that it fits Soren's personality at all, just the genre of story. So I guess there's really no good way to pair Soren off in this case.
TessoMesso chapter 27 . 3/9/2011
Omg! Finally caught up! Its totally great! I love this story to the max! update soon!
Lost Friend chapter 27 . 10/8/2010
Any one notice even though Kurthnaga and Rajaion are Soren's uncle he shortens their name like their his brother.
The Blocked Writer chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
Adriannu255 chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
I enjoyed this one greatly! Take your time updating; I hardly have any free time over the next few weeks...
Leif the Lucky chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
It's okay! There's still snow on the ground where I live and I'm farther south than you are. So I'm guessing this is a flashback? At first i was a tad confused but I figured it out fast! _
Archsage Soren chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
Hey, another chapter! Yeah, we had snow too, and over spring break. More like sleet than snow, but...

Nice sidestory/backstory chapter, that was pretty cool. And it wouldn't surprise me if Ashnard carried that blade even while sleeping. To have that thing at your neck, that's plain frighting!

Everything was good, no, great. Your grammar and spelling seemed proper to me, the content was very enjoyable, but was he really a Sage before joining with Ike and the others? For some reason I forgot that detail, because that would make him a dreaded Prepromote Unit.

Well, you did pretty damn well I think, and should be happy with your work. Looking forward to anything else you come up with, and may the Muses bless you.
Trueblade Hinata chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
Long time no see!

Awesome chapter by the very well written as well.

Ashnard was cruel to his own son. Poor Soren. I feel sorry for him. Also Soren was hard on Ena.

I can't wait to read what will happen next!

Keep it up! See ya next chapter!
MzMidna chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
realy really good 10/10
Adriannu255 chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
Yay! I thought this was pretty good! I like Raj making Ashnard sign a blood pact. Can't wait for the next!
Demoness Drakon chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
Man, now I hate Ashnard more then ever. Poor, poor Soren.

Drakon out!
Archsage Soren chapter 26 . 1/1/2009
Sorry but I have no idea about your two questions. I would guess that Dragon Laguz are warm blooded while in their beorc-like form, and might be cold blooded while shifted...

Wait... Soren held emotions and safety as very important? But at least you show where his infamous cold demeanor comes from. Izuka got what he deserved, but not enough of it. I think Soren should have found a way to bit Izuka's finger off for his insolence.

This insight to Soren's past is most exciting and enjoyed. Thanks for this beautiful new chapter in the new year. May the Muses bless you.