Reviews for At odds and ends
Dokuganryu chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Pills wouldn't have done a thing for me if were standing face to face with the one who had slaughtered my family, i would have lost it...literally
DAIMYO chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Nice fanfic,but there was no sakura that thing with kiba and hinata,''Hinata,i think we should take this to the next level'',that made my blood boil though and if sasuke had been there then it would armageddon all over and the next day we'd get to see a hospitalized inuzuka kiba.
cakeesuki chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
aw i wanted more to the ending... but it was still a good story~
shinki7 chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
haha i always like sasuke and hinata but i didnt know they would be such a great couple XD i love your story _
realityfling18 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
heyy! love it!XD
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
heyy! awesome story! absoutlely love it! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
so whats the suppose spoiler? itachi dies sure, and dont get it, whats your spoiler?
Kurogani chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
nice chapter
Tribegirl10 chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
LOVED IT! XD its a refreshing take on the sasuke/hinata story's. lol i'm a tru romantic so i aboslutely loved every bit of it. the only part htat was sad was that it was soo short! lol but lol its ok i'll definatly read ur other stuff. GREAT JOB! XD
kenshinlover2002 chapter 10 . 3/16/2008
Yay, he's finally dead. I'm glad Sasuke is going back and with Hinata. I liked the chapter a lot.
21me21 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
Ah Come on! you can't really do this to me can't you write more of the story like a sequel or something I love the story. Ciao.

p.s.: Write more or else I will threaten clucky. Muhahahhaha.
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
This was a really good chapter! I look forward to the next. And I read chapter 393 I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! I might die of anticipation!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 10 . 3/15/2008