Reviews for In Dreams
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was really good, please could you make it a two shot, I truly really enjoyed it, you captured the characters brilliantly!

WELLDONE!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story. I wish you would write more chapters. Maybe the start of season 3. You know all the issues, how differently would it have been if she lived? Would their choices be different?
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*Giggles at Much* Pigeons! I'm not going to look at them the same way ever again.

*Awws at Robin and Marian*

Yay! I loved it!
DreamyPeas23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Love it! Great Job!

So sad they killed her in the show.. :(
VeiledShadow chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I absolutely love this! I've read it a couple of times now before realising i've been stupid enough not to review and tell you. Oops!

This is just how the ending should have been *sigh* I think you capture Robin and Marian perfectly. I think my favourite bit is:

" “I didn’t miss you,” she said, confusion coating his features at that. She took one of his hands in hers and placed a kiss in the palm. “You were with me all the time. Your voice was guiding me back.” "

I can just imagine Marian saying that to him, the tone and the words are just perfect.

Thank you so much for posting this!
MarianRobinForever chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Ilove this story
dixieraez chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I really liked what you wrote here. I thought it was a very believable alternative ending...you flowed it nicely from the actual episode. I must say I like the way you write...you paint a picture with your words that cause me to see it in my imagination, your story line makes sense and you are true to the characters. It's very hard to read a story where you just know "he wouldn't say that"...you do know the characters and I don't catch myself thinking that as I read your story. You mentioned that you might have more to tag onto this story...I would love to read it...please post more.
JumpingforJoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was brill - really should have ended like this. I'm still a bit traumatised from season 2! You just can't kill Marian!
HootyMcBoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That is so what should have happened. I loved it!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*sigh

Thank you. This story was a salve for my wounded heart. I wish it would have ended like this... not like... well, you saw. Anyway, I noticed a few spelling/grammatical errors, so you may want to polish it up a bit. That being said, this was a great story, your dialogue/characterization was perfect. Great job! And keep writing.
VDStar chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Very well written. I loved Much and the pigeons! I really wish the show would've followed this course instead of how they did it. Nice job!
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was WONDERFUL!

Lana
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Alas. What should have been...

They're gonna bring her back. Some how. They must. I'm currently favouring the "it was all a dream" idea. Even if it would be stupid and cliched and stuff, if it brings back Marian...

Nice story, by the way!

Emma
Mizco chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
So much better than the real finale. I'm still in shock. Great Job!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was absolutely phenomenal. You captured their emotions so well! I wish it had gone like this...I so hope you'll add more to it! Great job!