Reviews for At the Speed of Life
ComplexStatus chapter 55 . 11/16/2014
To be honest, I've never watched a single episode of Law and Order (so I had to do some research). Even though I haven't, this story was amazing! I haven't felt good while reading a story for a long time and I wish you would continue with season three. I love the fact that the story revolved around the Law and Order world and not just the Benson-Cabot family. Made me want to wish this AU story was a real show to watch. Now I have the feeling that I'll re read it again and the first season. But please do continue with the third season! Please?
wiggensr chapter 54 . 7/25/2014
Is there any possibility that there will ever be another part to this universe
It is so good
Just reread for the 3rd time
I think it's one of your best
kutee chapter 55 . 7/19/2014
Here I am again at the end of this part of the A/O/A/O verse and wishing we could see now what Allie is up to now the she is 15. Now on to another part of this verse. TTFN
kutee chapter 37 . 7/17/2014
I feel like I've reach a mid point in this part of your L&O SVU verse and still loving this
kutee chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Allie showing the Jim doesn't always know what he is doing with a case is
kutee chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ready to start re reading part III of you L&O SVU verse looking forward to the rest of this story.

TTFN
DarXe chapter 55 . 5/18/2014
I have really enjoyed all three stories. I have to say sometimes you use the wrong word or word tense. Whike a few made me stop and re-read it to figure out what you were trying to say, the plot, and over all story line was amazing. I do hope you write more for this series, you seem to have a really good grasppn the characters. You slso express their feelings as if it were coming from them, good job. You are mixing the show content into the little universe you have created really well.
Good job.
DEEG1291 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Oh my god, I am laughing my ass off! This is so super cute and funny. I can just imagine the WTF look. Super hot on Liv, super cute on Alex mini-me.
wiggensr chapter 55 . 9/22/2013
Just finished rereading these again
Wish you'd write more
lonestar40k chapter 55 . 7/15/2013
This was a great read, thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Brittany chapter 55 . 1/25/2013
You should post your third story. I know you have written some of it. Maybe if you re-read it you will be inspired to write more...
Maria Rita Nogueira chapter 55 . 3/27/2012
Hi, I am a great fan of your stories where you have Alex and Olivia, I read them all, and now wanting to review sought Life Goes On, and simply not found, which was not even on your page it is, please check back with her.
kutee chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
I have forgotten about Lake hitting a on Alex. Do deep in to this fan fiction again that I didn't leave a review til now Allie is the one of the best of you OC girls. I see you use the same thing about using the others partner eggs for their baby.
ttandme69 chapter 55 . 2/8/2012
excellent story...I had lost this one and so happy to have found it! I remember some of the chapters and glad to see that there is another part! thanks for all of the hard work! love A&O! love Allie & Ollie! Hopefully, more kids in the next part, including Casey & Serena! thanks again, Lisa