Reviews for Just A Child
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Nice job
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is amazing, oto.

I didn't beat OoT, but I know the story. And I can totally see this...his body matured, but his mind was locked. And you've captured that perfectly.

Good job!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That is... so sad! D Poor Link. He really needs a hug!

I really loved how you got inside Link's head. Throughout all of the games, Link never speaks, so we never get to see what kind of person he really is. I really think you captured one aspect of his personality, though - the uncertainty. I think you've caught that part of him very well. His doubts and concerns are all normal and it makes Link just a little bit more human for us gamers. So, great job!

Navi, I think, was also a beautiful touch. Most people portray Navi as this annoying little fairy, but you were able to capture the friendship between Navi and Link. That's a great way to capture it, too, as the concerned friend. I especially really liked that little touch that you added at the end.

It's really good! Keep up the good work!
Aero Angemon chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
The poem is very good and makes you think what it would be like to face something like that alone. I have no constructive critizism for you because I don't see any way to help you. Aero
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
two things:

1) I do think that's how Link would feel

2) I'm feelin that way myself. I don't have a huge burden, but I'm not ready to grow up either. I don't know what to do out there.(my childhood is about to officially run out in 4 days)

3/bonus) I'm glad you used OoT, thought I guess he's the only one who would have been forced to grow up to fast.