Reviews for Family Inheritance
DUDEOFTITANIC chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
please write MORE
susannahblack19 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
hey is cal going to commit suicide?
Simply Ginger chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
I really hope you finish this story and don't leave us hanging. I love it.
July87 chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Congratulations to such a great story.

I hope you'll write another chapter it's really exciting.

Hugs, July
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
I love what you've done with this story. I feel badly for Cal, as I usually find reasons to, but I understand how Isabella would feel. I hope you're doing well at university and find the time to write more!
May-I-Take-Your-Name-Love chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
I am SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! Great Chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will Darcy & Izzy be able to live a life without support of guardians? How will Cal cope? Please update soon!:)

PS. I'm sorry to hear about your family and grandad. All the best in University!
Sunshine-EmmaM chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
I can't wait to see what happens next. Wow, I've been waiting for so long!
CrazyForCas chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
I've been enjoying your story and I'm very interested to know how things turn out between Cal and Isabella. I sure hope everything turns out okay! I love Cal!
May-I-Take-Your-Name-Love chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hi,

I read this story a while ago and I was wondering if you were going to continue the story? Please do, I was reallt enjoying it!

-May-I-Take-Your-Name-Love
temagnifique chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
OH WOW great job... If there was a sequel i would usualy have it involve jack and rose... BUT THIS ROCKED! I cant wait till the next chap. i just have 1 suggestion... Maybe in the naxt chap (or somewhere in the story) have rose, cal and isabella meet again! then rose can tell her story with much more detail and ya ... but then the non-selfesh cal just apolijizes and lets her go... GREAT STORY!
Simply Ginger chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Couldn't live up! OMG You've got to update soon. That was a great chapter and I can't wait for more!
Sunshine-EmmaM chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
I feel so bad for her! I hope she comes home soon :/ Poor Cal too.
Stevie Rae chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
I love this chapter!
DawsonGurl chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Oh wow! Omg! I cannot wait to see what comes after this! DO WRITE SOON! It's awesome! It really keeps me in suspense!
Stevie Rae chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
All these TITANIC stories are the same. They stop but I don't wanna sto reading WHY! (If i don't want to stop it good story)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »