Reviews for Winner Takes All
JLC123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
haha, luv ur stories. Read all 3. Think 'bout riting one for the 3rd movie, cuz u know, Linus haz to seduce the rich lady... :D
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Cool !
aprilhope chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yay! I found the first two on and you totally got me in a Rusty/Linus mood. Came here to find more fic of them and was extra happy to find another part of your series! :)
catlover28 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww, this was so sweet. are you going to continue the series?
Moon Called chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
What a great series! I'm glad you decided to continue with it. I absolutely love Linus and Rusty together, especially the way you've written them. :) And I love Danny and Tess in "Playing Your Hand." I hope you'll wrote one for the third movie as well.
TEARDR0P chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You seriously write the best Rusty/Linus fics. I don't exactly review a lot because I never know what to say so that's why it's taken me so long to finally getting around to leaving you one. xD

Anyway, I've enjoyed all three of your Rusty/Linus stories and I absolutely adore them. Every now and then when I think about Ocean's 11 or any of the Ocean's movies for that matter, I can't help but come read your fics. Lately I've been trying to find more but none of them come close to yours. I hope that in the future you write more sequels to this fic of yours because it's defiantly not even close to being over. Plus, you haven't done one for Ocean's 13! Well, that's all I really have to say; I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your work.

Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Good job.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Hi! You do realize that this is cheating, don't you? After all this story is new to fanfiction but it's not a new story. I loved it and re-read it and still wish for more! You can write the valentine's day story that your hinting at in this one. You can write about how they finally move in together! Thanks for posting this story here though.
rocketman94 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
*gasps and falls over*

I read this on livejournal but I never realized it was a sequal! (I can't spell right now lol xD)

But god, I Love you!

You write some of the best Rusty/Linus fics! *glomps you*

I can't wait to see more from you!