Reviews for Washing Away Fear
hikora chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Awe~. How sweet is that! I love it and hope to read more!
nonavailable chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, your writing is just... perfect. I loved this. It was both hot and heartfelt. You have this incredible ability when it comes to capturing your audience's attention. It feels like a spell has been woven and cast and not until the story had ended, do I awake from it. Well done. I hope you'll continue to write for this fandom and many more to come!
Jaymee chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Love Yellow! The manga's were short, and I thought they needed more. :) But I loved your story. Great Job!
GxT ftw chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I liked the interaction between the cautious Goh and the shy Taki. It made the first time shower sex that much sweeter.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Loved it :D
Nova Starlight chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is one of the best fanfics for Yellow that I have ever read. Hope you are still writing fan fiction.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love Yellow! And this fic embodies Taki and Goh's characters very well :)
chachan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
..*o*

Haaawt..!

I didnt actually believe theres a yellow lemon out there that would be this..good..? x3

Like it :D
Shuike chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Really love this Yellow fanfic. Spot-on the characters, you really write them well! The story is sweet and cute; not like the other Yellow fanfics where it's just smut.
WordsInInk chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
A really cute one shot. :)

I liked it~ Sweet but short.(heh backwards _;;)

Anywho, you have really good writing style! It's neat but descriptive...if that makes sense...

0 3

Thanks for writing it~!
To-be-deleted-soon chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ahh, yes, I liked reading this quite a bit! Shame it's a one-shot, though, considering it has so much potential to become a full-length fic! Taki's inner emotions were displayed quite well, and I especially liked how you added that Goh knew him better than Taki did himself. Right, so basically, great job!
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol I think this is only my second Yellow fanfic, and you're story has given me inspiration to write one of my own! Thank you so much! _

~KR~
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good one shot , Reechan
kory chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
these two are sweet, and slightly mean to each other in the manga aren't they? taki's my favorite, but that may be because i understand his point of view easily. thank you for the story, i REALLY wish i could write something like this. *my knowledge of relationships is much to limited to pull off this kind of thing.*
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was beautiful and gentle in a harsh world they live in.