Reviews for Shawn vs the zombies!
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I like the t-shirt
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
overall,it was amazing,it was kinda hard to keep into it in the begining but then it got good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really very awesome. Thanks.
elonka chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is one of my favorite psych fics :) You just capture Shawn and just- the whole psych world so completely! It's charming and funny and it put a great big smile on my face by the end of it so thanks for sharing it with us
ShipWithFervor chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great work! It's extremely entertaining and in character, I could actually see this as a real episode.
Passeris chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
HILARIOUS. Great work.
MegalegU chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awesome! You write really detailed and obviously write extremely well! Great, great job!
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Everything is very brilliant, very in character. Shawn is as awesome as usual in this fic and it fills the quota of the genre 'humor' very well. The fic's style really brings out the antics of 'Psych' into a great read.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is wonderful. You have a true gift for writing. I hope you continue. I love this! Thanks!

BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
mmm. love me some zombies. and shawn spencer. :] you did a fabulous job with shawn's words and mannerisms; and henry's lines were pretty spot on. and "braiiinsss"...! :D thank you for making this such an enjoyable read!
GotRedOnYou chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
XD...that was hilarious. Your writing style is fantastic! The title drew me in, but I wasn't expecting much- I mean, Zombies? You know? But then the whole fic was brilliant, funny, had everyone in character, and moved quickly. 5/5 and a million thumbs up. Not a thing I didn't like about it.
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was hilarious! I really like your style of writing too (very "hitchhiker's guide").
NightSpear chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Dude-I loved your "Year of Living Quietly," and this was at least as incredible. Your Shawn-voice is spot on, and the story kept to the tone of the show, unlike much of the fic I've found in this fandom. There was Shawn-whump without going overboard or becoming angsty, there was Spencer-tension without either of the men being made into a caricature, it made me laugh out loud in places ("You're an idiot, Shawn"), and I can absolutely see everything that happened here as part of an episode. This fic has made me realize that "Psych" really needs to do a zombie episode :)

Thanks for the excellent writing!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
D Fun!
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This story is fabulous. I read it first on Psychfic, then I found it here, read it again and loved it just as much. Fantastic stuff!