Reviews for Wishful Thinking
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love this pairing *_* One of the first antique bakery fanfics I read D I really loved it ;)
summerfell chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
ono you jerk! Now chikage's screwed :-/

Great writings. Looove antique bakey. Keep the fluff up!
Jikufurido chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Cheeses, so angst-sweet fic.

It makes sense and it is totally on character.

I will look for more of your fics.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really nice and sweet. Though I think there was a bit of OOCness on Chikage's part, though then again, I haven't read Antique in a really long time. Lol!
sherabo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very ant. bak. I love it and I praise you for writing on this site. Its a great going and fill up the pages. I hope to join you soon. Thumbs up!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hee, this is so lovingly awkward. Chikage's "I like yours too." is so very Chikage, haha. Great characterization. Aww, even though it's 'complete' I hope you decide to continue this!

yuugiho chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very nice! I like your writing style very much. I like how you use prettier words instead of simple words to describe things. my one critism is that the end was a little too short. it seamed you put a lot of effort into the beginning and then not as much into the end. very good depiction of ono. you have his character nailed!
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
aw! *squees* that was adorable!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
trayed this is really sweet! your really portrayed ono well and i love Chikage. allways so innocent even though he dosn't look it
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ah. This such a nice ficcy. AB is s lovely fandom, even if a bit under appreciatred at this time. But I think with the anime coming out soon, this problem will soon be rectified.

Snowcleo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Yay! Someone else writing an AB fic. (I've got an idea for one, but haven't finished working out the details.) This was very sweet, slightly sad, but brave also. Good job. I'd love to see you do more AB fics, if you don't mind!