Reviews for Repairing Faith
IarIz chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Im glad i found this fic. Instant fav
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Beautiful. I am speechless and am tryin not to cry here!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I just loved everything about this. I loved the parentheses, Hiyono's thoughts, Ayumu's words and not-words and the plot and the theme and just plain everything.

Well done job!
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
One of the best Spiral stories in ! If you ever feel the need, I hope you write more! -
Milia chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was simply beautiful. I always hoped of this kind of ending in the manga :D I really like your writing style, and your characterization is very well done. Please keep writing for this pairing :D
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I enjoyed reading this so much. I'll be rereading it very soon since winter is around the block~ thanks for writing!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
i haven't seen this story yet... :D

and boy am i glad to have read it today! ;)

awesome writing style! :)

loved how you conveyed their love/relationship... the subtleness was very heart-warming and yet so heart-wrenching at the same time! ;D

i hope you'll write more AyuHiyo! :)

~mARi~

love the AyuHiyo fluffs!

it's so pretty!

please make more!
harunomasu chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
it's simply beautiful. i love it when ayu finally recognize hiyo-chan, and, and... *burst in tears* romantic, but not sappy. i totally love it!
Kinda-Mayvelle chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
WOW was this good. I particularly liked the way you inserted thoughts and such into the parantheses. It really worked wonders with the flow!
younggem chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved it :D

your writing style's really nice.

though it was kinda hard reading it in present-tense.

But this is definitely one of my favorite Ayumu/Hiyono.

You should make more!
Justme chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i really really liked style is very original and it's veru buched based on the manga and i also like that please write more Ayumu x Hiyono fics.
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, this was really cool! I like your unique writing style, it constantly keeps the reader on his...or HER, in my case, toes. It's also so sweet and ahem, sighable, I know that's not a word, but I don't care. Now it is. It's soft, delicate, and beautiful, with that sort of underlying ice, like an ice skater. (The only analogy I could think of) It's so smooth and beautiful, but there's always that underlying threat of ice that could make the whole situation come crashing down at any moment because of that threat. Ahh, sigh...another wonderful job! More cookies!(Seriously, don't eat them.) Tootles and God bless ya! I'll be praying for ya!