Reviews for 12 Months After
edwardfiend chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Loved this! :)
Ghanaperu chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
Very nice story, very well written. I enjoyed it a lot. Wish the show had done something like this...
treehugger1881 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
You have no idea how happy this story made me! It's a great read ) especially after the crappy season 2 finale. Great job!
sarah0406 chapter 15 . 6/18/2011

I guess it's really too late to ask, but how did they manage to raise Safi while fighting the Sheriff? Have you fought about it? Did Djaq stay with Annie and Luke for a while or did she come back to the camp after Safi's birth? Did she just come back for the final fighting to save the King's life?
fireblazie chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
Wah, thank you SO much for writing this because I am in so much need of Robin/Marian denial fic after the latest episodes involving Robin and Isabella and WAH. XD It was adorable and I loved it to pieces.
andi chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
very good:) I wasn't happy with the end of season 2 either - it was really lame of them to off marion like that - even if she ended up saving the king.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
You really have surpassed yourself with this one! It really made me if only for a few minutes the happiest Sentient Forest Spirit in Creation. The characterisation was excellent and the Epilogue was so . . . *sighs* LOVEABLE! It was that happy ending which we have always wanted and I am really glad that it doesn't end there. I shall be keeping a close eye out for Twelve Years Later.

For all the joy and fun and happiness which you have given me, I can only say THANKS A BUNDLE!

*gasps* sorry for all of the sincere gratitude rant-y thing there! Phew!

The Spirit

PS: LOVE the Guyliner! Ha!
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
ill forward to it. brillian story loved it so much

chanel xx
Madeleine chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Thank you! I love it!
ice-connoisseur chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Lovely ending to a brilliant story - I've really enjoyed reading it. I'm afraid I'm one of those awful silent readers who barely ever reviews but continues to read and enjoy. Some brilliant charecters - I love Rafi - and I cheered at the Morgan reference.

I look forward to the oneshot, and hope you keep writting in this fandom - if the third series goes the way it's currently looking, I think we're going to need it!

FreckledAdvocate chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Beautiful ending! just like the rest of it. definately keeping an eye out for that sequel. ;)
American Gypsy chapter 15 . 6/27/2008
Good Lord this story was so amazing! I wish it wouldn't end. You are amazing too, and I look forward to the oneshot and any other future robin hood stories to come. Thanks for being so reliable and well...awesome!
I am The Lev chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Ah! It's just like the MSN conversations, sans Morgan and Michael Thomas.

I am honored to be included in such a fantastic story. Many thanks, and so forth.

Also, it would make sense that lil' Miss Scarlet has all the lads wrapped round her finger. Bless.

Fantastically done.

Peace, Love, and (former)Outlaws,

WishfulTrance chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
i am! great stuff well done
ChocolateGal16 chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
A beautiful ending!

I can't wait for the sequel!