Reviews for Bloodline
MeggieMoogieMoo chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
Really guood plot.. please finsh ;) x
hp sauce chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
good story but wish you would finish it you left it on a cliffhanger, are you gonna ever go back to it?
Lane Joey chapter 17 . 4/29/2010
Hey! i jsut read your story. its really great. ive read a lot of rose/scoprius fanfiction but this has to be the msot interesting by far. i love the way you portray scorpius, a lot of people jsut assume hes gonna be good etc or bad and you kind of draw this line btw living up to his parents will and seperating from that and making up his own mind about things. which is hard to do if ur a teenager. i see that u havent updated in quite a while. have u abandoned the story? beacuse its a real shame, its really great. :) hope you will decide to continue at some point.
Amehh chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Duck Goddess chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
You can't leave us with a cliffhanger! I absolutely love this story so far. You've taken some pretty common premises - both Ravenclaws, Scorpius is a git, their parents are still blinded by prejudices - and spun an interesting, original story. I really like your characterisations - I can totally understand Rose's identity issues and Scorpius, despite being a true Malfoy, just wants to fit in. Their relationship progressed very nicely and I'm glad to see that they can still banter but have serious talks now that they're together. Rose and Scorpius have a lot of chemistry and their moment on her balcony was very romantic. Your story is peppered with cool supporting characters (I think Tabs is my favourite, she reminds me of Tonks!) and The League should be a very interesting foil. There are a couple of typos, though, so I suggest you find a beta or proofread a bit more and sometimes your flashbacks lack clear differentiation - I was a bit confused when the story moved from Scorpius' memory to the present but maybe I was reading too quickly and didn't notice the change. But other than that, it's great and I hope you update soon!
Abby chapter 17 . 1/14/2009
Wow. Your fanfic is really good. So far, I think I've liked every bit of it. In my opinion, the character's developpement is especially well-done. You gave depth to Rose and Scorpius, by making them a bit flawed, all human. They have doubts and fears, and that's really moving to read. Your portrayal of minor characters is also brilliant : you don't just mention their name and take them out of the closet when the main characters need them. Hints are given about their own personnality and past - like you do, for example, for Al or even Sara, adding more realism and life to the whole fanfic, making us drown more into it. It's just... wow. And I still haven't mentionned the plot, a subtly led romance, with mysteried to be uncovered. I'm truly looking forward your next update, which, I hope, will come soon (DUH ! I'm only human and impatient, after all) !
LadyAlmondstar chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
:) I'd forgotten how much I adore this fic...and I have become very bad at remembering to review. The chemistry you write between Rose and Scorpius is spot on, not too much and very natrual. And aw bless him when she said 'I'm sorry' - I felt like yelling at her! Talk about tactless. I love your Scorp, he's mysterious and reserved and very much the son Draco could have. Can't wait until the next chapter, and I hope you had a happy new year. :)
Missdagane chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
I'm really glad you continue this fic. And of course, after this cliffie, I really hope you will update soon... I hope they will fix their relation, and I hope to know what will happen with the league... Happy new year!
Miriamimus chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
First of all, such a cool last line! Second of all, I loved all of it, as usual. and third of all, update soon or die!

-Miriamimus...
Sinning Angel chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
all i can say is; what a place to end!
sa0irse chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
Wot... what a bad cliffhanger! I really hope you will update soon :) this story is very promising!
renagirl9 chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
That was GOOD! right more soon!
speaker-4-the-undead chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
Wow! I love it. The new point of view makes good sense as well as letting us into the head of another character. Good job!
neverliveindoubt chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
"I can explain. Everything here is Explainable!"

That would be anyone's normal reaction, but it'll probably be like- Rose being careful- Albus Screaming- Scorpius Defending himself- Rose Yelling at Albus- Albus yelling at Rose- other people show up... all hell breaks lose.

Yeah, I have a wild imagination... sorry.

Thanks for updating, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Missdagane chapter 15 . 12/16/2008
PLease, I hope you will update very soon. Because three months is a bit too much... And it's a so good story...