Reviews for The Worth of A Friend
Gertie2 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Reread and totally liked it again. Only Eames would have enough patience and nerve to stay when Bobby told her to leave. You wrote Eames at her snarkiest. Great. Thanks
FrankieBlue chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
"Timmy fell in the well, Lassie. Go get help... I thought as much..." Got this far and had to say thanks for the laugh! Goren found the little boy. too sweet. I can see that...
FrankieBlue chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
The poem is one I had my kids memorize as part of English class, thanks for the memory! Tension between Goren and Eames? Say it isn't so! Well done so far.
insubordinationfreak chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
I love the title of the last chapter. This was an original concept for a story and any interaction/caring between Bobby and a young child is just priceless. I also thought Eames was really well-written in this. Thanks for another great tale with a satisfying ending.
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I'm still going through your back catalogue. I haven't even started on 'Choices' yet. This fic seems awesome so far. The story was establish really well - just like and episode. I was waiting for the opening credits. Eames kicks ass so far. These lines were simply genius.

I got the sense that he's terrified, lost...but alive. And when I looked at his picture on the mantle, I didn't see him dead. What I did see was a field near a stand of red maple trees. That's where he is."

When she stepped up into the command post, Goren looked at his partner. "It's not a cave," he pointed out.

She tried to hide a smile of amusement and smacked his arm. "Shut up," she growled as she moved past him into the trailer.

He sighed as he hid a smile and followed her.
starwoods chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
amazing story
obsessedwithstabler chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
200 is a nice, round number... Maybe I'm just a tad OC. Hehehe.

Good story. I've read it before, but I guess I just forgot to review. Well, I got around to it eventually... LOL. I'm just a procrastinator by nature. Kind of like Bobby... LOL. He needs to get his act together, so Marcy's ghost doesn't haunt his ass for good. Alex might get a little jealous... Hehehehe. They need each other. All in all, good little story, and 200 reviews for you! Now I need to go double checck and make sure I haven't missed any... (eyes dart around nervously)

The Evil Elf.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 18 . 3/27/2010
She needs him just as much as he needs her. Can't he get that through his thick skull? Heh...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
Follow his heart... Wise move, especially when it comes to Alex.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
Apparently I never reviewed this story... Naughty me. Bobby needs to learn to just LET THINGS GO.
svgurl410 chapter 19 . 12/5/2008
Amazing, simply amazing! I loved this story. The journey that Eames and Goren's relationship took was beautifully written. I really loved Marcy's character and I was sad to see her die. But how she sacrificed herself ... wow.

I like how you had her ghost push them together. The ending was just perfect. I always enjoy the way you characterize Goren and Eames. I could really see these scenes in my head.

Wonderful job!
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 19 . 11/9/2008
I hopped over from the USA Forum 'cause I just had to know how things played out with Marcy. I love the direction you took with this...just a wee bit into the paranormal, but not over the top. This was a great story! Thanks!
John chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
Wow that was a very good story. You are talented and I look forward to reading more of your work.
GraciePie chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Pesky bears...always ruining investigations for missing children. God, why can't they just stay in their caves? Thouroughly spelling thoroughly wrong, but also enjoying this story :)
GraciePie chapter 2 . 5/17/2008